No announcement yet.

Tire Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good thread, cmbf. this one is a real banger.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I’ve got 4 on my vehicle. They are black.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        I’ve got 4 on my vehicle. They are black.
        and i assume you change them at regular intervals right? /end of thread
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          and i assume you change them at regular intervals right? /end of thread
          I'm betting that the leased car gets turned in before Husky worries about new tires. He's got 4, and they are black.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            I had some Michelin Defenders on our last van. (Chrysler TC). I really like those tires. They were from Sam’s, not Costco, but it wouldn’t surprise me if they’re the same tire. We sold the van before I was able to see how long they lasted, but they seemed to be wearing well, and I loved how they rode. In fact, as soon as the tires on our current Odyssey wear out, I plan to put some Defenders on it.
            Michelin changed the Defenders in some fashion, they do better in bad weather (like that matters). Michelin sells them under a different name through Costco, XTour something.

Truth be told, if I had a Sam's Club close by I'd get these Perellis that are supposed to have the best treadlife of the bunch. Sam's has a great deal on them, $440 out the door.
            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Working...
            X