Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I am ever in the same room as Nate Cooper, I am going to torch his Conan O'Brien hair with a Bic lighter and a can of AquaNet. His scalp will look like Darth Vader's at the almost end of Return of the Jedi.

Comment

Nate Cooper has the biggest head that Mark Grace has ever seen.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

The next time I see Nate Cooper's giant head, I'm going to use it to clog an industrial sewage pipe.

Comment

Originally posted by Senioritis View Post
          If I am ever in the same room as Nate Cooper, I am going to torch his Conan O'Brien hair with a Bic lighter and a can of AquaNet. His scalp will look like Darth Vader's at the almost end of Return of the Jedi.
          I'm still confused. When Luke removes Darth Vader's helmet at the almost end of Return of the Jedi, his scalp looked very dry, but not entirely unmanageable.....much like an elderly temple worker helping you to your locker.

However, there is a brief scene a few minutes later wherein Luke lights a funeral pyre with Darth Vader resting atop. One can only assume that his scalp was disfigured beyond recognition after enduring such a cremation. Additionally, the melted helmet fragments would have likely been seared to his skin in the process, creating a truly horrifying sight.

Are you planning on reenacting the third-to-last Darth Vader scene, thereby making Nate Cooper's scalp insufferably dry, yet treatable? Or the second-to-last Darth Vader scene, charring his scalp beyond recognition, although in a respectful ceremonial fashion?
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            I'm still confused. When Luke removes Darth Vader's helmet at the almost end of Return of the Jedi, his scalp looked very dry, but not entirely unmanageable.....much like an elderly temple worker helping you to your locker.

However, there is a brief scene a few minutes later wherein Luke lights a funeral pyre with Darth Vader resting atop. One can only assume that his scalp was disfigured beyond recognition after enduring such a cremation. Additionally, the melted helmet fragments would have likely been seared to his skin in the process, creating a truly horrifying sight.

Are you planning on reenacting the third-to-last Darth Vader scene, thereby making Nate Cooper's scalp insufferably dry, yet treatable? Or the second-to-last Darth Vader scene, charring his scalp beyond recognition, although in a respectful ceremonial fashion?
            I'm a little sketchy on the details, but the plan is to somehow give his scalp untreatable gonorrhea.

Comment

Originally posted by Senioritis View Post
              I'm a little sketchy on the details, but the plan is to somehow give his scalp untreatable gonorrhea.
              His scalp would show no symptoms! That is what I am trying to tell you. Please listen to me!
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

If Nate Cooper was a terrorist (which he may be), and I was an interrogator (which I may be), I would waterboard him in yak urine. So, I guess I would urineboard him.

Comment

I will punch Nate Cooper in the ovary. Straight shot, right to the baby maker.

Comment

I remember seeing a replay of whatever it was that Cooper was supposed to have done, and all I can say is I must've missed it.

I remember a minor league pushing match under the basket. But certainly nothing to warrant remembering a minor role player on the team.

Seriously - was that the only time VanHorne was fouled in his entire career at Utah? Becuase I didn't see anything beyond a regular layup stopping foul to make him earn them at the FT line.

Is there video out there somewhere of this incident so that I can see what I missed the last time I watched it?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                      I remember seeing a replay of whatever it was that Cooper was supposed to have done, and all I can say is I must've missed it.

I remember a minor league pushing match under the basket. But certainly nothing to warrant remembering a minor role player on the team.

Seriously - was that the only time VanHorne was fouled in his entire career at Utah? Becuase I didn't see anything beyond a regular layup stopping foul to make him earn them at the FT line.

Is there video out there somewhere of this incident so that I can see what I missed the last time I watched it?
                      byu has cleverly deleted any footage of the atrocity. Beavis... You can burn in hell!!!
                      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

What is next, are you going to claim that Royce Olney only tapped Andre Miller?
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          amen brother
                          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Yes, and Hafa had no intention of KO'ing Jerrell Blassingame.
                            *Banned*

Comment

Who is Royce Olney? And what did he do to Andre Miller?

Next you're going to blame Miles for the time that Aussie behemoth tried to hit him in the foot with his back.

I have to tell you in all honesty - I never saw whatever it was that Nate Cooper allegedly did to Mr. VanHorne.

Comment

Who is Royce Olney? And what did he do to Andre Miller?
                                Royce Olney is a horrible human being. That is all you need to know about him.
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X