Inked: The Tattoo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
    Or it could just be that you're in a high stakes fantasy football league: http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7760--nfl.html
    A good reason to follow The Church's counsel not to participate in games of chance.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      A good reason to follow The Church's counsel not to participate in games of chance.
      game of skill≠game of chance
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• This tattoo... I just... its just... I dunno.

This is going on my right upper arm Saturday at 4:00pm. This is to honor a family member who flew 2 missions in Vietnam with this company. The Tiger was designed by Walt Disney for their use.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          This tattoo... I just... its just... I dunno.

Did Disney also screw up the punctuation?
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
            Did Disney also screw up the punctuation?
            Not sure, but it appears that it wasn't the tattoo artist's fault.

This is the original artwork:

b8lies.jpg
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'd totally rock that.

Super badass.

Comment

• Wish I could get sleeves.

If I hit it super rich the first purchase I'd make would be sleeves.

Comment

• Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                  Wish I could get sleeves.

If I hit it super rich the first purchase I'd make would be sleeves.
                  Not me, man, I'd do two chicks at once...

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
                  Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
                  Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
                  Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
                  Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
                  Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.
                  Peter Gibbons: Good point.
                  Lawrence: Well, what about you now? What would you do?
                  Peter Gibbons: Besides two chicks at the same time?
                  Lawrence: Well, yeah.
                  Peter Gibbons: Nothing.
                  Lawrence: Nothing, huh?
                  Peter Gibbons: I would relax... I would sit on my ass all day... I would do nothing.
                  Lawrence: Well, you don't need a million dollars to do nothing, man. Take a look at my cousin: he's broke, don't do shit.

Comment

• That apostrophe does bug me. However, that tattoo artist really shit the bed on that. Totally messed up his eyes and the corner of its mouth, making it look goofy-goofy instead of cool-goofy.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Do tattoo artists have an obligation to warn their customers about potential skin cancer patches?

Comment

• A guy that I don't know, but that I "kinda" know, just got this tattoo.

Lots of questions about this one, but the first one is what is that coming out of his mouth? Fruit roll-up?

tattoo.jpg

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• It will look even better when all of that leg hair that he shaved grows back in.
                          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Looks like a golf ball personified and angrily eating the tee.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

• I had to have a CT scan this morning to see where I have kidney stones--assuming that the pain is kidney stones again (still waiting on the *********** results). The CT technician just could not accept that I didn't have any tattoos. She wasn't asking for medical reasons; she had several obvious ones. The following conversation (not verbatim) ensued:

Her: Not a single one?
                              Me: No. There's never been something so important for me to remember that I needed it permanently inked upon my body.
                              Her: You're married, right?
                              Me: Yes, and I remember her name, birthday, and our anniversary, 20 years this June.
                              Her: Wow, that's a long time. What about kids?
                              Me: Yes, I have three. Since I named them all, I got their names down. No need for a Memento reminder.
                              Her: Huh?
                              Me: It's an old movie; you were probably a kid.
                              Her: So, there's nothing that you would get as a tattoo?
                              Me: Maybe if my penicillin allergy ever gave me problems. I quit wearing the bracelet for that about 20 years ago. So far, so good.
                              Her: Wow. No tattoos. Well, it's gonna tell you when to breathe and when to hold it. Put your hands above your head.
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                                I had to have a CT scan this morning to see where I have kidney stones--assuming that the pain is kidney stones again (still waiting on the *********** results). The CT technician just could not accept that I didn't have any tattoos. She wasn't asking for medical reasons; she had several obvious ones. The following conversation (not verbatim) ensued:

Her: Not a single one?
                                Me: No. There's never been something so important for me to remember that I needed it permanently inked upon my body.
                                Her: You're married, right?
                                Me: Yes, and I remember her name, birthday, and our anniversary, 20 years this June.
                                Her: Wow, that's a long time. What about kids?
                                Me: Yes, I have three. Since I named them all, I got their names down. No need for a Memento reminder.
                                Her: Huh?
                                Me: It's an old movie; you were probably a kid.
                                Her: So, there's nothing that you would get as a tattoo?
                                Me: Maybe if my penicillin allergy ever gave me problems. I quit wearing the bracelet for that about 20 years ago. So far, so good.
                                Her: Wow. No tattoos. Well, it's gonna tell you when to breathe and when to hold it. Put your hands above your head.
                                I decided at a young age there were only two things that would make me consider a commemorative tattoo: military service or going to the Olympics. Too late for the service, but I'm holding out hope to be the USA Team Handball goalie in Tokyo 2020.

Comment

Working...
                                X