Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    I don't give mini-Magas any more of a free pass than their bloated, bewildered progenitors.
    If that is true, then you are no better than any of them. Don't kid yourself.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      If that is true, then you are no better than any of them. Don't kid yourself.
      Maybe not. I don't think I'm a particularly good person, though. And I really do hate them.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Of course that's disingenuous. A well-crafted response by necessity, but let's not turn dumb all of a sudden: 'I was not intentionally making faces at the protestor?' He was mean mugging him Ice Man style for a sustained period. That wasn't a smile- what a dick. He wanted to 'diffuse the situation by remaining motionless?' - conveniently motionless right in the path of the native elder performing a blessing ritual. Awesome, dickhead.
        Dude, save your indignation did something else. This situation does not deserve it.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Looks like there is evidence of the racism that exists at the high school those kids were from. Just look at this picture someone found of them all flashing the white power hand sign

And he's deleted his tweet.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            Not sure what point you're trying to make here, unless you're simply agreeing with the "many" (per your cited article) that the kid's hard stare and and small were creepy (i,e., punchable). And note that the Native American (perhaps your relative!) had nothing to do with the offensive BHI group but the kid was apparently too stupid to figure that out.
            He's my brother...

All you white crackers need to get it packed up and moved off our land before we make it rain or something!
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yeah that kid's still an asshole and made it a point to not move out of the way and smirk in that guy's face. If he was so peaceful and conflict-averse, he could have just gone and done something else. His little written explanation of his side of things makes it apparent what a shithead he is.
              Can you please point me at the evidence suggesting that this kid made it a point to not move out of the way? What I understand is the kids were standing together in a group, not in anyone's way to anywhere. They were just finishing up some sightseeing and were waiting for a bus. The native american walked purposefully into the middle of the group, singled out this young man, pressed his face up within inches, all while banging his drum.

Yet the kid is misbehaving for smirking? Given the abuse that had been hurled at them for a significant period of time, they remained remarkably civil.

Comment

• Lol. Lunatic commando is back!!!

Comment

• Let the lawsuits begin!

I wonder how this guy will vote if it makes it to the supreme court?

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I can't believe they are now questioning that my brother was a vietnam veteran!...

Vietnam Veteran status of Native American at center of viral encounter in D.C. in question

Native American activist Nathan Phillips faces questions about reports that he’s a veteran of the Vietnam war.
                    According to multiple news accounts, the activist is 64 years old, which means he would have been 18 years old in 1973, the last year any U.S. combat units were stationed in Vietnam. Mr. Phillips also claims to be a Marine veteran, although the last Marine combat units left Vietnam in 1971.
                    [...]
                    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...atus-question/

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      I can't believe they are now questioning that my brother was a vietnam veteran!...

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...atus-question/
                      Yay! I'm so happy we can destroy another persons' character and life!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Yay! I'm so happy we can destroy another persons' character and life!
                        Yeah, my brother should sue the news as well... I am sure he did combat in nam (even if it was just in his own mind).
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                          Can you please point me at the evidence suggesting that this kid made it a point to not move out of the way?
                          He says so in his 'explanation.'
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Dude, save your indignation did something else. This situation does not deserve it.
                            I've got plenty to go 'round. Don't you worry.

You are right, though. Some kids being assholes in maga hats or whatever doesn't move the needle in the bigger picture where this administration goes on TV and lies to us in order to install its xenophobic, anti humanitarian policies. I have otherwise smart people whom I've known and respected for a long time now arguing with me that a wall is a good idea, despite what empirical evidence and common sense suggests. Why do I even try?
                            Last edited by Commando; 01-22-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Lol. Lunatic commando is back!!!
                              You remember when there were a single set of footprints? That was when I was carrying you.

Comment

You remember when there were a single set of footprints? That was when I was carrying you.
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X