Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting this message when trying to start a new thread in Critics Corner:

Comment

Love the Ford advertisement that rolls up every time I pull up the Tapatalk.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Love the Ford advertisement that rolls up every time I pull up the Tapatalk.
        Maybe the universe is telling you to be a man and buy a pickup.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

why do people use tapatalk? safari on my phone is way better
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            why do people use tapatalk? safari on my phone is way better
            That dumb Tapatalk Ford ad (and maybe some others) is bring in a whopping $15 per month in ad revenue.

Doesn't cover our costs, but it helps.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              That dumb Tapatalk Ford ad (and maybe some others) is bring in a whopping $15 per month in ad revenue.

Doesn't cover our costs, but it helps.
              But I already own a ford pick up.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Another Tapatalk update. Must be Wednesday. (It is Wednesday, right?)
                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                  Another Tapatalk update. Must be Wednesday. (It is Wednesday, right?)
                  Is this Russia, Danny?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Is this Russia, Danny?
                    I dont think he says "danny."
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      I dont think he says "danny."
                      I haven't seen it since the 1980.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        I haven't seen it since the 1980.
                        you saw it the year it was released???
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          you saw it the year it was released???
                          But not since.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Just FYI, this text is at the top of the Advanced Search page:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 0

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupdiscussion.php on line 0

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
                              Just FYI, this text is at the top of the Advanced Search page:
                              Thanks for the heads up. That actually has nothing to do with Tapatalk, but I will try to track it down.

Comment

Fixed!

Comment

Working...
                                X