What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    we're really going to treat david foster wallace's ghost in such a rude manner?

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
      No, I never did that
      See? That's why I didn't mention it. It is the links that were the problem.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

No, they were entirely confined to my Sunday school lesson notes so I would infer that nobody read my Sunday school notes rather than damn footnotes in such a fashion.
        I see the problem here is senescence on my part, as I read pretty much all of your lesson notes during my four-year tour as a GD teacher (interpretation of the abbreviation will differ among readers). They were awesome, although I suspect I flew past most of the notes.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
          See? That's why I didn't mention it. It is the links that were the problem.
          I think the more likely cause is that the URL referenced the brynmawr.edu domain.

Comment

I think the more likely cause is that the URL referenced the brynmawr.edu domain.
            Why would that be a problem?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I'll take your word for it
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Why would that be a problem?
                We automatically moderate posts that contain links to colleges that consider themselves ivy league quality but that are in reality not even close. I thought that was well known policy.
                Last edited by pelagius; 08-14-2014, 03:48 PM.

Comment

We automatically moderate posts that contain links to colleges that consider themselves ivy league quality but that are in reality not even close. I thought that was well known policy.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

Not sure—is a “finderson” or is “findersoning” slang; a verb; a euphemism for insincerity or mischief? It is obviously an inside joke and a sign signifying the barking mad meerkat has identified a threat.

The apprehension is understandable. I jumped into a deep hot spring reserved for oligarchy. My life is fragmented. My mind is fragmented. My time is fragmented. On an Internet message board that boasts members named: Solon, Pelaguis, Pheidippides, Pellegrino, Aristides, Moliere et al, Heraclitus seemed appropriate. My contributions can only be fragments and may or may not be attributed to some one real—as each of you?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                      Not sure—is a “finderson” or is “findersoning” slang; a verb; a euphemism for insincerity or mischief? It is obviously an inside joke and a sign signifying the barking mad meerkat has identified a threat.

The apprehension is understandable. I jumped into a deep hot spring reserved for oligarchy. My life is fragmented. My mind is fragmented. My time is fragmented. On an Internet message board that boasts members named: Solon, Pelaguis, Pheidippides, Pellegrino, Aristides, Moliere et al, Heraclitus seemed appropriate. My contributions can only be fragments and may or may not be attributed to some one real—as each of you?
                      When was Aristides last post?
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        When was Aristides last post?
                        Last logged in 2011. Lol, welcome back Robin.
                        Get confident, stupid
                        -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post

I never realized how lowbrow my user name is. No wonder no one takes me seriously!

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                            I never realized how lowbrow my user name is. No wonder no one takes me seriously!
                            Tell me about it. I tire of young men thinking I'm an easy lay.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                              Nothing lowbrow about being at the corner of awesomeness: if you consider futility awesome. The Cardinals understand awesomeness differently.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                Last logged in 2011. Lol, welcome back Robin.
                                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Working...
                                X