The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

My Prediction: If it is Bama vs. Georgia.

It will be the LOWEST watched CFP Final game ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      My Prediction: If it is Bama vs. Georgia.

It will be the LOWEST watched CFP Final game ever.
      Put the bottle down, buddy!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Put the bottle down, buddy!
        Don’t listen to the buzzkill Dude. I’m enjoying this thread immensely. Keep it up dameyer

Comment

• Brock just eat some cold Papa John's. It soothes the soul in difficult moments like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
            Don’t listen to the buzzkill Dude. I’m enjoying this thread immensely. Keep it up dameyer
            True. He hasn’t been this entertaining since the video.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Can someone who understands the college rules tell me how that is not OPI on Bama #92 on that TD?

Edit: nevermind the announcers just admitted it was a missed call. I thought I was crazy when they didn't comment on such an obvious penalty in the moment.
              Last edited by Omaha 680; 01-01-2018, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• So uh, DeShaun Watson was pretty good.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• It's been fun, CFB season. See you in August.

Comment

• Bama just has an embarrassment of speed and talent. When the refs let them play, you aren't going to beat them. Officiating has been giving them defence since the 00s. Go bulldogs... But I ain't watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                      Bama just has an embarrassment of speed and talent. When the refs let them play, you aren't going to beat them. Officiating has been giving them defence since the 00s. Go bulldogs... But I ain't watching.
                      Wait. What is it? Speed/talent or reffing conspiracy? Make up your mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Can someone who understands the college rules tell me how that is not OPI on Bama #92 on that TD?

Edit: nevermind the announcers just admitted it was a missed call. I thought I was crazy when they didn't comment on such an obvious penalty in the moment.
                        They missed one of the most blatant PI‘s you’ll ever see earlier in the game. Didn’t say a thing about it even though there were two or three replays.

Comment

• I’m going to bed... and to all SEC fans..

I hate you.. But mainly Bama fans..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            They missed one of the most blatant PI‘s you’ll ever see earlier in the game. Didn’t say a thing about it even though there were two or three replays.
                            It was so blatant. Bama DB holding his arm the entire way. And would have been a first and goal for Clemson. I couldn’t decide if I was more upset at the missed call or the fact that after three different replays the announcers didn’t even acknowledge it.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              It was so blatant. Bama DB holding his arm the entire way. And would have been a first and goal for Clemson. I couldn’t decide if I was more upset at the missed call or the fact that after three different replays the announcers didn’t even acknowledge it.
                              Yep. That was the one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Wait. What is it? Speed/talent or reffing conspiracy? Make up your mind.
                                It's not an either or, it's speed and talent that is allowed to walk the fine line. Miami in the 80s and 90s, Nebraska in the 90s, same thing. It's not unprecedented.

Comment

Working...
                                X