Any Flexbit users here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Flexbit users here?

My wife got me the Flex in May. I loved it so I got her one also. I'm looking to add friends to compete with. Currently I'm only competing with my wife. I'd like to up the motivational factor.

edit.....I was tired when I posted this. I meant a Fitbit. I have a Fitbit Flex, but I think you can compete with friends who own any of the Fitbit models.
    Last edited by CJF; 07-11-2013, 08:00 AM.
    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

My work is has a deal going on where you can order a fitbit flex for $30 so I ordered one. How has this been working for you? Still using it?
    "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Tank View Post
      My work is has a deal going on where you can order a fitbit flex for $30 so I ordered one. How has this been working for you? Still using it?
      Sorry, just saw this. Yes, I love it. Let me know if you're interested to add me as a friend. Then we can compete weekly.
      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

I have one for 11 months

Comment

I just got one for a 100 day work competition. Most people don't expect much from the fat guy, but I blew them away with 26,000 on my first day (okay, it was the planned day for an 8-mile run).

At any rate, I love how it integrates the calorie tracker with the daily activity. Obviously, the steps, distances, calories burned are all approximations, but it's a good way to keep on top of activity and caloric intake.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

ldc just got one at Costco, she's become kind of fanatical about it.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

I have one monstah. BM me your username and I will add you.

Comment

I've had a Nike+ Fuel band for about a year. Definitely things I like and things I don't like about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                  I've had a Nike+ Fuel band for about a year. Definitely things I like and things I don't like about it.
                  Do you know how it compares to the flexbit?
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Do you know how it compares to the flexbit?
                    Lets get a CUF fitbit group going. I could use a little competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                      Sounds like there are some good things about it, but also some bad things. That's really helpful, Sizzle.

Comment

I started the group, but I set it to private. BM me your email and I'll send you an invite.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          I started the group, but I set it to private. BM me your email and I'll send you an invite.
                          OK, I just flushed and it's on its way.

I have been looking at the Fitbit One, the Fitbit Flex, the Jawbone UP24, the Nike Fuelband, the Garmin Vivofit, etc. It seems like there is a lot choices in this market. Which one do y'all have and why?
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

For better or worse, UT, I'm now well upstream of the Metroplex, amigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              For better or worse, UT, I'm now well upstream of the Metroplex, amigo.
                              Bummer, I guess p-diddy and Moli will be the beneficiaries.
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X