I am Vikoug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    See vikoug? You don't want to deal with crap like this all the time. You should change your moniker.
    I suggest RicksCougar.
    "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Lol, vikoug is already back on CB. That didn't take long.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Yeah, vikoug was reinstated on CB. So, we can close this thread.

Comment

lol. Nuked his account.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
            lol. Nuked his account.
            Yep, he'd do well to be more authentic on social media.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              Lol, vikoug is already back on CB. That didn't take long.
              Can you blame him. He is greeted with, be careful you are going to get the crap kicked out of you over here.

Also, Jefe's daily count may be going down and he can't afford to lose folks like he used to.

Comment

Goodbye RicksCoug. We hardly knew ye.
                "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Memo to self: Anytime someone comes here claiming to be a CB refugee, don't even waste time saying hello.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Welcome Vikoug! I am sure you will have a long and happy time as a member of our little group!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Memo to self: Anytime someone comes here claiming to be a CB refugee, don't even waste time saying hello.
                      I know the core of this board came from CB through CG, but have any of the newer members been active CBers when they came here and stayed? I know some have a history at CB but no longer post. I was late to the message board scene. Before joining here the only message boards I were a part of were guitar/amp boards and boards of bands ().

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
                        I know the core of this board came from CB through CG, but have any of the newer members been active CBers when they came here and stayed? I know some have a history at CB but no longer post. I was late to the message board scene. Before joining here the only message boards I were a part of were guitar/amp boards and boards of bands ().
                        My point is that someone who comes here immediately after some sort of CB dustup is not likely to stick around. Happens all the time.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

That's too bad. I wanted to hear more of his thoughts about that Cook talk. This last PHood session was the first for me with my 12yo son and that talk was the first of the session. After Cook finished up, I turned to my son and said something like "I disagree with about half of what that dude just said."

Great start! lol.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                            That's too bad. I wanted to hear more of his thoughts about that Cook talk. This last PHood session was the first for me with my 12yo son and that talk was the first of the session. After Cook finished up, I turned to my son and said something like "I disagree with about half of what that dude just said."

Great start! lol.
                            Yeah, too bad. Let's hear yours and Sooner's thoughts about Cook's talk so we don't waste this thread.
                            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              Yeah, too bad. Let's hear yours and Sooner's thoughts about Cook's talk so we don't waste this thread.
                              There was just something off about him, I dunno... maybe Sooner can help:

adolf_cook.jpg
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
                                I posted on CB quite a bit and only found out about CS about 18 months ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X