"Grimey," as he liked to be known

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez. Another Debbie Downer.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      https://byucougars.com/athlete/football/8421/Moa-Peaua

This guy. I don't think he ever had a carry but he was a decent lead blocker. Went to the same HS as KVN just a decade earlier.
      He was a practice all star. Grades or something else got him before he got much pt.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        He was a practice all star. Grades or something else got him before he got much pt.
        Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          I remember Joe Semanoff being a wrecking ball. But I think he was a bit later in the Grimes era. And I don't remember him transferring.
          Was it Semanoff who went Owen Pochman, post-BYU and date a former playmate?

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Wow. That one kind of seems like a surprise. You like that hire?
            It won't take much to upgrade that coaching position. A non-lds OC, and non-lds African American former Ute as the RB coach. Can't hurt.
            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
              Wrong
              What did it injuries? Or he wasn't good in practice? I think he left as a sophomore.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                It won't take much to upgrade that coaching position. A non-lds OC, and non-lds African American former Ute as the RB coach. Can't hurt.
                Where did you hear about Ganther? Unless you're speaking to the same guy, it is the same rumor I heard. Seems like a great pick up if true.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  What did it injuries? Or he wasn't good in practice? I think he left as a sophomore.
                  Nope. He was there the whole time. Just underachieved.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    Where did you hear about Ganther? Unless you're speaking to the same guy, it is the same rumor I heard. Seems like a great pick up if true.
                    My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ganther out at Provo’s 31 Flavors last night.

Comment

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ganther out at Provo’s 31 Flavors last night.
                      What did she say? Is Ferris going to live?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

So Ganther is the NEW RB coach, great!
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I have no clue who is in and/or who is out, but I do think this is a good hire and I hope it is an indicator that BYU is willing to pay for the right people to make the product worth while. Wasn't Grimes one of the top paid assistants in the land? If BYU can get the admin agreeable to paying coordinators upwards of $500,000/yr that is a good thing, IMO.
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                            I have no clue who is in and/or who is out, but I do think this is a good hire and I hope it is an indicator that BYU is willing to pay for the right people to make the product worth while. Wasn't Grimes one of the top paid assistants in the land? If BYU can get the admin agreeable to paying coordinators upwards of $500,000/yr that is a good thing, IMO.
                            Dude, have you ever coached flag football? Or attended a football clinic?
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              I am half way through reading football for dummies so I am almost qualified to have an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                No on both man. But I do know the teams that win the most pay their coaches the most money.
                                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                                X