To All Cuffers in the South

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      WHAT THE HELL!?!?!
      I saw a woman at the 'Teeter tonight in ski pants. I know it's cold -- below zero -- but ski pants?
      I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

WHAT THE HELL!?!?!
        It's so friggin cold.
        Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          It's so friggin cold.
          Seriously, 17F tonight here in the Pee Dee. WTH? If we have another Winter in the South like the last one I'll consider going pharmakos on your ass, Tim.
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

it's cold, but it sure beats the miserable summers.
            I intend to live forever.
            So far, so good.
            --Steven Wright

Comment

I slipped on the ice outside of the Southpoint Mall in Durham tonight. Hurt like hell when I hit the ground.
              Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

I slipped on the ice outside of the Southpoint Mall in Durham tonight. Hurt like hell when I hit the ground.
                That used to be my backyard, I'd gladly slip and land on my ass if I could still call Durham home.
                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

SNOW DAY!

Comment

SNOW DAY!
                    Lucky dog. It got down to 30 degrees in North Texas last night but no snow.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Ye ha! snow day here too. Nigh unto an 1/8" of snow out there.
                      I intend to live forever.
                      So far, so good.
                      --Steven Wright

Comment

SNOW DAY!
                        Yes it's the 3rd white Christmas in 130 years in CLT but we're missing out on it. We'll have to soothe ourselves with fries, double-doubles animal style and shakes. Same some for us.

I can't believe the extremes we've seen the past 12 months. Also, wuap, are you familiar with snow cream? We grew up on that whenever it would snow.
                        I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

SNOW DAY!
                          Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

My kids have been out playing all morning. We probably got about 3 inches here. The only bad part is we must be getting too many Utahns in here. Normally, a storm like this would mean no church for sure. Today, they decided to combine the two wards in our building and have Sacrament Meeting only starting at 3:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                              My kids have been out playing all morning. We probably got about 3 inches here. The only bad part is we must be getting too many Utahns in here. Normally, a storm like this would mean no church for sure. Today, they decided to combine the two wards in our building and have Sacrament Meeting only starting at 3:00.
                              Church was canceled here in the Triangle.
                              Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                                The South isn't built for snow. Utahns don't seem to get that the hills and rain before it snows here make traveling in this more than a little dangerous. If they hadn't cancelled today, we've would've stayed home anyway. No way I'm risking climbing the hill by my house to get to Church. It's steep enough where we could get hurt if the tires wouldn't bite.

Church was canceled here in the Triangle.
                                Hartsville too! And I saw that yall're getting around 6". Awesomeness.

Originally posted by Parrot Head View Post
                                Yes it's the 3rd white Christmas in 130 years in CLT but we're missing out on it. We'll have to soothe ourselves with fries, double-doubles animal style and shakes. Same some for us.

I can't believe the extremes we've seen the past 12 months. Also, wuap, are you familiar with snow cream? We grew up on that whenever it would snow.
                                Yes, we used to make snow cream when I was a kid, but only after a good solid snowstorm. Something about pollution in the first few inches.

Comment

Working...
                                X