Rumors of 19 year old females going on missions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I just dropped my daughter off at the airport. The church is flying her to SLC, where she will take TRAX to the Mexican consulate, get her visa stamped, then turn around and fly back this afternoon. I hope Delta gives frequent purchaser discount to the church.
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Strange. All they did at the consulate was take a picture, and had my daughter sign the visa. She was there less than 5 minutes. Seems like a big waste of time and money.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
      I just read her farewell talk. It was very inspiring. Because it would be weird for a random 40+ stranger to email her, tell her thanks for me.
      Make that super-weird since you have a 'stache
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Mothers hide their children from me more so now than when I wore a goatee.
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
          Mothers hide their children from me more so now than when I wore a goatee.
          Does MoTab allow full beards?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Nope. I shaved down to the 'stache upon being accepted
            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I thought there would be some obligatory interview, like when you go through customs. It sounds like a literal a rubber stamp process.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                Comments on this article are gonna be funny:

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...hemselves.html

And obviously this missionary of course is very, very unlikely to have had Lyme Disease. I would bet she is from a part of the country that doesn't even have Lyme Disease.
                So, care to back off your seemingly baseless allegation that the missionary is lying and/or stupid?

http://blamethetick.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-z.html
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  So, care to back off your seemingly baseless allegation that the missionary is lying and/or stupid?

she can still be stupid irrespective of this

sigpic

Comment

Uhhhh..... Not lying or stupid but she doesn't have Lyme Disease.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                      Uhhhh..... Not lying or stupid but she doesn't have Lyme Disease.
                      Okay, I'll bite. How do you know this?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• http://www.healthline.com/health-new...disease-091514

Comment

• Ah, but what if she never had the antibiotics? I've got you!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Sooner would be the right one to talk about this but there is a quack industry built up around telling people with persistent fatigue that they have Chronic Lyme Disease using tests that falsely diagnose it, then asking patients to pay for prolonged antibiotics.

She's the classic type of person that gets taken advantage of by these idiot health care "practitioners."

Comment

• Yes. It seems she's latched on to Lyme disease as the reason for all her myriad symptoms. "Infest my brain"? If Lyme disease is the reason for everything she's experiencing, she's had a pretty rare disease course.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

Ah, but what if she never had the antibiotics? I've got you!
                                seems like if she never had the anitbiotics then cardiac is correct...she is an idiot. Per the article, Lyme disease is easily cured with antibiotics.

Cardiac's allegations are not baseless, they are with merit!

#teamcardiac

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X