Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    I don't think you're an asshole.
    That's because growing up I spent significant amounts of time in Carbon County.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
      I'm guessing I'll see that for sale on some buxom Snorg lass soon.
      One can only hope!

Comment

I keep being told my vote for mcmullin was a vote for Hillary.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

I didn't vote for either.... so I didn't vote for Trump.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Weird that Bryon stopped contributing to this thread once it became clear that the overwhelming majority didn't vote for Trump.

Comment

How many times does it need to be said? I voted for the Libertarian. Write it down this time, Bryon!

LOL@everyone that voted for McMuffin... talk about wasting your vote.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                How many times does it need to be said? I voted for the Libertarian. Write it down this time, Bryon!

I thought of voting for Gary Johnson but didn't want to waste my vote so I went with Jello Biafra.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                  Weird that Bryon stopped contributing to this thread once it became clear that the overwhelming majority didn't vote for Trump.
                  Wait, was this his idea of a sting operation all along? LOL.

Something about a pot and a kettle...
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

That's funny. I got your joke, UT.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                      I thought of voting for Gary Johnson but didn't want to waste my vote so I went with Jello Biafra.
                      i’ve met jello a couple of times and he is a real dick.
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

My wife voted for Trump. She's been mocked unceasingly by me and the kids since. She finally admitted in the last few weeks she might have been wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          that’s because people that voted for trump are stupid assholes that are rightly ashamed by their stupid decision.
                          We don't agree often, but you are absolutely right about that one.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                            Weird that he didn't know this site isn't that Trump friendly. Maybe he should hang out here more.

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                              We don't agree often, but you are absolutely right about that one.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I wasted my vote by voting for Mcmuffin. My wife wasted her vote by writing in her husband.
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X