2017 death poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Yikes, you are always such a patch of sunshine in a day.
    He's raging against the rage against the you see where this is going.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Yikes, you are always such a patch of sunshine in a day.
      i heard tom morello is a bad tipper
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Roger Moore

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/entert...ies/index.html

Comment

• He was my favorite Bond, probably because we was the one I grew up with.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Cortez Kennedy. Only 48.

Comment

• Frank Deford - He was the best.

30 years ago I read his book chronicling the life of his daughter Alex and her lost battle with Cystic Fibrosis. At the end I cried, and my wife asked my why I was crying... I said I just read a book by the best writer in America about the person he loved the most. I had no choice.
              Last edited by clackamascoug; 05-29-2017, 05:06 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                Frank Deford - He was the best.

30 years ago I read his book chronicling the life of his daughter Alex and her lost battle with Cystic Fibrosis. At the end I cried, and my wife asked my why I was crying... I said I just read a book by the best writer in America about the person he loved the most. I had no choice.
                the last time i saw him i remember thinking he didn't look good.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

He gave his last sports commentary on NPR just a few weeks ago. I loved listing to his take on things.
                  "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                    He gave his last sports commentary on NPR just a few weeks ago. I loved listing to his take on things.

I heard it a few weeks ago as well. The first thought that came to my mind was "Where is SU going to get his sports info now?"

Comment

One of my favorite sport authors. He always stood out from the others.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                        I heard it a few weeks ago as well. The first thought that came to my mind was "Where is SU going to get his sports info now?"
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 2017 death poll

Peter Sallis at age 96. Too much cheese, probably.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb.
                            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Adam west. The batman of my childhood. :-(
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                Adam west. The batman of my childhood. :-(
                                Had no idea until today that he lived in Idaho. Goodbye, sweet NSOT 208.
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X