Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brag about your city, or your hometown. (Mine is better than yours)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I live in Charlotte. It’s ok

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      You're ugly.
      I kinda like it now.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The accolades just keep rolling in. Me and swampfrog got it going on.

Portland #1

https://www.forbes.com/best-places-for-business/list/

Portland moves up four spots in FORBES Best Places for Business to secure the No. 1 ranking for the first time thanks to strong growth prospects and a large influx of highly-educated millenials. The city has been referred to as one of the most environmentally friendly or green cities in the world. Portland is known for its large number of microbreweries and micro-distilleries, as well as its coffee enthusiasm. The city is home to Portland Community College, Portland State University, Oregon Health & Science University, University of Portland, Reed College, and Lewis & Clark College. Clackamascoug lives in the local tri-county area. It is also the home of the Trail Blazers of the NBA and the Timbers MLS team. Washington Park, in the West Hills, is where some of Portland's most popular recreational sites are located, including the Oregon Zoo, the Portland Japanese Garden, the World Forestry Center and the Hoyt Arboretum. The Portland Art Museum owns the city's largest art collection presenting a variety of touring exhibitions each year.
        Last edited by clackamascoug; 10-18-2018, 03:37 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Who's the most vegan friendly city in the whole world? You know who...

https://www.wweek.com/music/2016/04/...-in-the-u-s-a/

Paul McCartney and PETA Crown Portland the Most Vegan-Friendly City in the U.S.A.

Put down your cheeseburger milkshake and bask in the knowledge that a knight considers Portland a vegan wonderland.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            Who's the most vegan friendly city in the whole world? You know who...

https://www.wweek.com/music/2016/04/...-in-the-u-s-a/

Paul McCartney and PETA Crown Portland the Most Vegan-Friendly City in the U.S.A.

Put down your cheeseburger milkshake and bask in the knowledge that a knight considers Portland a vegan wonderland.
            Uh... not exactly something to brag about, Clack.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Uh... not exactly something to brag about, Clack.
              Understood, but you forgot to say something positive about the #1 business ranking.

I'll wait...

Comment

Understood, but you forgot to say something positive about the #1 business ranking.

I'll wait...
                That was cool. And Provo #6.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

#1 place for fall colors in California

so says some random guy https://www.californiasun.co/stories...s-fall-colors/

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    I kinda like it now.
                    I kinda like you now!

Comment

The accolades just keep rolling in. Me and swampfrog got it going on.

Portland #1
                      Technically, I don't even live in the same state as Portland. Absolutely love the area though. Want beaches? 2 hours West. Want mountains? 1 to 4 hours East. Year round protest opportunities. Scenic waterfalls. Puget Sound 2 to 3 hours North. Hiking, boating, fishing, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by swampfrog View Post
                        Technically, I don't even live in the same state as Portland. Absolutely love the area though. Want beaches? 2 hours West. Want mountains? 1 to 4 hours East. Year round protest opportunities. Scenic waterfalls. Puget Sound 2 to 3 hours North. Hiking, boating, fishing, etc.
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Portland - The #1 airport.

https://www.travelandleisure.com/air...est-us-airport

Comment

Hard to argue with that. It’s a great airport to fly out of.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

Portland - The #1 airport.
                              It can't be that great: it doesn't have a Salt Lick at gate 10.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                It can't be that great: it doesn't have a Salt Lick at gate 10.

Personally I think small airports are the best. The smaller the better.

Comment

Working...
                                X