2014 Resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
    Dang. That is crazy impressive. Way to go, man.
    Thanks. You'll be pleased to know that biking is a big part of my current workout.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      Yes, unfortunately. I want to get down to 165 so about 60 more to go.
      Holy crap....from 3 bills to 165? You wouldn't even be recognizable as the same person.

Comment

Thanks. You'll be pleased to know that biking is a big part of my current workout.
        I am very pleased. Biking is great way to melt off pounds. Its a real calorie hog if done right and is very easy on the joints.

Comment

Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
          I am very pleased. Biking is great way to melt off pounds. Its a real calorie hog if done right and is very easy on the joints.
          I've been thinking about getting into biking. How is it done right?
          Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
            Yeah, I'm up for some details on that.

I have plantar fascia problems the last six months that have really derailed my running despite my best efforts.
            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

What's the rest of it?
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

What are you doing for nutrition/diet? I love to work out and be active. I love eating more, though.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                  What's the rest of it?
                  Elliptical and portion control.

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                  What are you doing for nutrition/diet? I love to work out and be active. I love eating more, though.
                  Fortunately the movement away from processed foods was easier than I thought. I found I also crave vegetables much more than before. A lot more eating at home and eating more frequently, just less. I'm doing around 1100 calories a day, max (except for last week on vacation). It's been a challenge, one that I've failed many times before, but I'm resolved at this point to see it through. My younger brother is 10 lbs away from a 130 lb turn around and my older brother of 50 now runs marathons. I guess I'm just trying to keep up with the Joneses.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

1100? I'm at 1700 and it mostly sucks (though I'm getting used to it).
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      1100? I'm at 1700 and it mostly sucks (though I'm getting used to it).
                      It isn't all peaches & nonfat cream.

Comment

Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
                        I'm probably the wrong guy to ask.

Comment

Elliptical and portion control.

Fortunately the movement away from processed foods was easier than I thought. I found I also crave vegetables much more than before. A lot more eating at home and eating more frequently, just less. I'm doing around 1100 calories a day, max (except for last week on vacation). It's been a challenge, one that I've failed many times before, but I'm resolved at this point to see it through. My younger brother is 10 lbs away from a 130 lb turn around and my older brother of 50 now runs marathons. I guess I'm just trying to keep up with the Joneses.
                          1100 calories doesn't seem healthy.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            Vitamins. I'll be up to 1800 by Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              definitely healthier than being 350+
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Finally hit my goal today: 185 lbs.

Started this journey 14 months ago at 320.

52in waist to a 36.
                                4XL shirt to XL-L.

I've never worked so hard at anything in my life (those were not the best two years, btw ).

Our trip to Disneyworld next week should actually be fun this time. Yay for me :/

Comment

Working...
                                X