2018 nfl season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    kids love the color rush schemes. You're just a fuddy duddy.
    Proudly!

Comment

• What a great game!

Andy Reid knows you don’t punt on 4th and 2.

Too bad Dan Sorensen got burned there on the winning Rams TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
        What a great game!

Andy Reid knows you don’t punt on 4th and 2.

Too bad Dan Sorensen got burned there on the winning Rams TD.
        game was a lot of fun. sorensen was defending the TEs all night and was playing right off the LOS every time - seemed like a matter of time before one of them beat him deep as wasn't giving their athleticism any respect playing press coverage like that. just a shame for him, they went to it for that game winner. he was practically begging to get beat deep.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Comment

• What was crazy about that game was that the defenses made some huge contributions, not by stopping the other offenses (because they are unstoppable) but with the strip sack sometimes turned into TDs.

The offenses score TDs and the defenses score TDs (or at least get TOs that lead directly to TDs.). That’s fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              What was crazy about that game was that the defenses made some huge contributions, not by stopping the other offenses (because they are unstoppable) but with the strip sack sometimes turned into TDs.

The offenses score TDs and the defenses score TDs (or at least get TOs that lead directly to TDs.). That’s fun to watch.
              The defensive player of the week is going to come from that game.
              *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                The defensive player of the week is going to come from that game.
                is it Donald or Ebukam?
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• I heart Colt McCoy, a fine-tuned INT-throwing machine.

Comment

• it's a shame Ziggy hasn't been able to stay healthy. he's really good at playing defensive end.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• michael davis is having a nice night
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I’m not a fan of Colt McCoy but hate to see his career end like this. I suspect he’ll have a long career as a coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                          I think he makes it through the year no matter what happens against the Dolphins - if the Pack does NOT make the playoffs, he just might be gone.
                          When I'm wrong, I'll admit it. There is no way under heaven that they should have lost to Phoenix. The Packers have definitely been unable to finish a game this year!!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• derrick henry. lets give him credit for a 99 yard run, but i'm not sure if the run was more impressive or the pathetic effort jacksonville defenders displayed on the play.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              derrick henry. lets give him credit for a 99 yard run, but i'm not sure if the run was more impressive or the pathetic effort jacksonville defenders displayed on the play.
                              Jalen Ramsey wanted no part of Henry.
                              *Banned*

Comment

• Sanchez reminding everyone why he’s not a starting QB.

Comment

Working...
                                X