No announcement yet.

2018 US Open - Game and Talk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger... triple bogey start. Is it too late to switch my Tiger pick?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
      Spieth started with a triple too.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        Tiger misses a 4 footer like I would miss a 4 footer.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I think the winner might be over par this year.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Tiger Woods at a U.S. Open (plus DJ and JT in the same group). Galleries are crazy and its the first round.

2018-06-14.jpg

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

tiger. lol.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Not a fan of the microphones in the cup.
                Last edited by falafel; 06-14-2018, 11:55 AM.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Man, JT driving like shit today.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    I think the winner might be over par this year.
                    Guess I'll retreat from this comment now.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

When there is this much wind, on a course setup to be tough, the pros struggle. I like watching them struggle. Makes me hate myself less on the golf course. Hah.

Comment

Not a fan of the microphones in the cup.
                        Yeah, feels a little 8-bit video gameish.

Man, JT driving like shit today.
                        Just hit one 422 (!) yards.

Guess I'll retreat from this comment now.
                        Might want to retract your retreat.

Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                        When there is this much wind, on a course setup to be tough, the pros struggle. I like watching them struggle. Makes me hate myself less on the golf course. Hah.
                        Agreed. For me, it's ideal if a major finishes with the winner somewhere between -6 and -9. But I would much prefer to watch a major where the winning score is close to par than one where it is close to --20.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Not a hot take, but yelling bababooey at a golf tournament should be an automatic expulsion.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Not a hot take, but yelling bababooey at a golf tournament should be an automatic expulsion.
                            Add Mashed Potatoes or anything the sounds "frat". Dumbasses.

Comment

I'm the opposite. I hate watching pros play like weekend hacks. It's dumb. I've watched and played plenty of crappy golf. The U.S. Open has gone way beyond just making a challenging course. It's become a joke IMO.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                I'm the opposite. I hate watching pros play like weekend hacks. It's dumb. I've watched and played plenty of crappy golf. The U.S. Open has gone way beyond just making a challenging course. It's become a joke IMO.
                                Perhaps an overreaction after Koepka made the U.S. Open look like the Barbasol Championship last year.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X