No announcement yet.

Blink, Blink, Blink, What?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be truthful, the plaque isn't as funny as Ronaldo's bust. The plaque looks almost nothing like Chastain. However Ronaldo's bust kind of looks like him, but it looks like how political cartoonist would draw a caricature of him:

C8FYj0cWsAAXDpH.jpg
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Bobby "the Brain" Heenan.

Also, I'm seeing shades of Eric Trump and Gary Busey...
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Then the most hilarious likeness of all time, Lucille Ball:

npr---ap268251693498---08-02-16-5-_custom-c4ee137c63dc3e6b0414cdb52d061a5035dbe5c4-s900-c85.jpg
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Some of these tweets are killing me -- Rick from Magnum PI, middle-aged Wally from Leave it to Beaver.

fdeac73b54964dc311f55bd6d700fb0d.jpg

Comment

• Sports Illustrated's Peter King

Peter King.JPG
            Chastain.JPG
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Sports Illustrated's Peter King

[ATTACH]8803[/ATTACH]
              [ATTACH]8804[/ATTACH]
              You're thinking of the Harris Barton plaque.

bng-l-bashof-0522-61.jpg

Comment

• New York judge orders man, 30, to move out of family home after parents sue:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...0-parents-home

Comment

• It seems like I or someone else may have posted this before, but a guy from BYU has been making the NFL HoF busts for the past 30 years. Here's a quote from an article about the process:

He meets his subjects at the Super Bowl, where he takes some initial measurements, then returns to his studio and begins shaping a clay model, referring occasionally to a board covered with photos of each player from different angles and at different ages. He then follows up with a private session, either in the player’s home or at the studio. This two-step process started after 1985, when he spent his lone meeting with O. J. Simpson adding more and more layers of clay to his model, having underestimated the size of Simpson’s head.
                  https://www.newyorker.com/news/sport...ootball-artist

Comment

• "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post

That is terrible. The Bruce Lee version is so much better. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                        That is terrible. The Bruce Lee version is so much better. Lol.
                        I just hope he's right handed....
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            I just hope he's right handed....
                            Gives a couple of new meanings to "stranger" (I'm somewhat ashamed that I remembered this post).

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post308222
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                              Gives a couple of new meanings to "stranger" (I'm somewhat ashamed that I remembered this post).

http://www.cougarstadium.com/showthr...l=1#post308222
                              The Savior is no stranger.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X