Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      As a football fan, that was fun to see into the two minute drill like that.

As a 49ers fan, I think I'm in love.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
        As a football fan, that was fun to see into the two minute drill like that.

As a 49ers fan, I think I'm in love

Comment

• Cris Carter said on their FS1 show that the Pats had an offer from the Browns for a first round pick. Jimmy G's agent then communicated to the Browns that there was no effing way that Jimmy would ever sign a contract with them and they'd have to franchise him three years in a row and/or his agent who he shares with Tom Brady told Cleveland there would be repercussions if Jimmy got sent off to the Browns.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
            I asked my wife if he was better looking than ER George Clooney. Answer: yes.

River Runs Through It Brad Pitt. Yes

Tom Brady? Absolutely, without question.

She wouldn't commit an answer regarding early 80s Magnum Tom Selleck.

Who the hell am I kidding? I was asking myself these questions in the shower this morning.

I would be shocked if you could find a dozen men worldwide who are more beautiful than Jimmy Guapo.
            Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            I haven't paid much attention to the NFL this season, so I hadn't actually seen what Jimmy G looked like until seeing this video. That is one handsome dude.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Jimmy GQ could steal every CS wife within about 30 seconds of meeting them.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                Jimmy GQ could steal every CS wife within about 30 seconds of meeting them.
                He could steal George Clooney's wife. Perhaps that's not a big deal because George Clooney is in mid 50s, but he could steal Blake Lively from Ryan Reynolds too.
                Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 12-21-2017, 02:02 PM.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  He could steal George Clooney's wife. Perhaps that's not a big deal because George Clooney is in mid 50s, but he could steal Blake Lively from Ryan Reynolds too.
                  I decided to quiz my wife about Jimmy GQ based on your conversation with yourself. Here is how it went:

Me: Honey, do you think Jimmy Garoppolo is hot?
                  Mrs: Who is that?
                  Me: The quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers
                  Mrs: I don't know what he looks like.
                  Me: Here is a picture of him, take a look.
                  Mrs: He's pretty cute.
                  Me: Is he cuter than me?
                  Mrs: Yes, and he makes more money than you do, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                    I decided to quiz my wife about Jimmy GQ based on your conversation with yourself. Here is how it went:

Me: Honey, do you think Jimmy Garoppolo is hot?
                    Mrs: Who is that?
                    Me: The quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers
                    Mrs: I don't know what he looks like.
                    Me: Here is a picture of him, take a look.
                    Mrs: He's pretty cute.
                    Me: Is he cuter than me?
                    Mrs: Yes, and he makes more money than you do, too.

I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      I haven't paid much attention to the NFL this season, so I hadn't actually seen what Jimmy G looked like until seeing this video. That is one handsome dude.
                      He's got a little too much Ray Liotta (or something) in him for my tastes.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        He's got a little too much Ray Liotta (or something) in him for my tastes.
                        How much Ray Liotta in him is too much?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

How much Ray Liotta in him is too much?
                          A little.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                            A little.
                            Why are you such a homophobe?
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Why are you such a homophobe?
                              I'm not a homophobe, I'm a taking-my-penis-out-in-front-of-you-aphobe.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                                Jimmy GQ could steal every CS wife within about 30 seconds of meeting them.
                                I'd look that good too if I had an option for a V-neck top.
                                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Working...
                                X