Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a shitty service by Patch
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

My goodness. We suck so freaking bad. We are awful. Just the absolute worst. We don't even belong on the same court as the #2 team in the country. I'm so mad. We are awful! Just TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Comment

Good serve by Langlois.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
          What a shitty service by Patch
          You don't drink do you

Comment

What a fun match. That fifth set was exciting. Glad to see BYU get the win.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Great win. Gutsy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

What a great crowd tonight and last night. We have P5 fans

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  What a great crowd tonight and last night. We have P5 fans
                  BYU's middle blocking is poor. Ohio State will dominate there, if BYU ever gets that far.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    BYU's middle blocking is poor. Ohio State will dominate there, if BYU ever gets that far.
                    I am glad you are on this board

Comment

Wow, this thread went off the rails; What a match by Patch; so good.

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                        Wow, this thread went off the rails; What a match by Patch; so good.
                        I didn't watch the game but jumped into this thread where Topper was offering the customary calm, measured appraisal one reads whenever BYU falls behind. Based only on his commentary, I assumed we were getting drubbed by one of the worst teams in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          I didn't watch the game but jumped into this thread where Topper was offering the customary calm, measured appraisal one reads whenever BYU falls behind. Based only on his commentary, I assumed we were getting drubbed by one of the worst teams in the nation.
                          Yeah, I don't think Topper's wrong about the play of the middles this season. We really miss Michael Hatch. UCLA getting way better in the middle made the boys looking particularly bad (that said, Price Garmin's solo block for the match point was spectacular ... so in the end ... the very end ... the middles delivered). I still think Miki is going to be good. Also Sander not being very healthy really became an issue later in the match. But, what Patch did was special.
                          Last edited by pelagius; 02-03-2017, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                            Yeah, I don't think Topper's wrong about the play of the middles this season. We really miss Michael Hatch. UCLA getting way better in the middle made the boys looking particularly bad (that said, Price Garmin's solo block for the match point was spectacular ... so in the end ... the very end ... the middles delivered). I still think Miki is going to be good. Also Sander not being very healthy really became an issue later in the match. But, what Patch did was special.
                            Patch played very well. The middles delivered at the end, but were otherwise dominated by UCLA. Tonight, Patch will have to pour on again.

Comment

Cougs jumped out big in first set, and again in the second but are fading.

Comment

Cougs held on to win second set. Bruins are more energized after the comeback. Third set should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X