So this place seems slightly less crazy than CB and UFN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soccerman View Post
    People are complaining about my avator when your's is on here? What a world.
    Mr. Avatar's avatar reminds me of a 'would you rather' conversation road tripping with my buddies. It involved a female bodybuilder and a geriatric. And apparently I am the weird one for choosing Ms. Olympia over Estelle Getty.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

Those close to him, have been begging for change for months.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

What? I used a your's instead of a yours and haven't been berated yet? This truly is a wonderful place.

Comment

What? I used a your's instead of a yours and haven't been berated yet? This truly is a wonderful place.
          Wait til you meet Creekster. He's yor heor.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
            Your avatar literally hurts my eyes. You should chose something less, well, annoying.
            Something like that could give a person a seizure...

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
              Something like that could give a person a seizure...
              I don't get it. What's wrong with the avatar.

Comment

What's an "avator"?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  What's an "avator"?
                  guys who fly planes, I think. He might be brragging abotu being wealthy.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    guys who fly planes, I think. He might be brragging abotu being wealthy.
                    Mr. Incredible has his own avator too? Man, I am the poorest guy on the board.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                    X