2018 nfl season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    Close. He released at about 4 and a half and Kelce caught it about there. Either way that was a gutsy call by Reid.
    If it's not forward, it's a lateral. Sounds like we agree.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

You have been doing this a lot lately. Posting something in a weird format that doesn't show up on my browser or in tapatalk. Just FYI. So I have no idea what you posted.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          You have been doing this a lot lately. Posting something in a weird format that doesn't show up on my browser or in tapatalk. Just FYI. So I have no idea what you posted.
          oh, it's just a gif acknowledging that i can agree with that.
          Last edited by smokymountainrain; 10-02-2018, 09:53 AM.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Larry David GIF. I like it
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

https://twitter.com/Hassel_Chris/sta...715232768?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I laughed way too hard at this:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

6/10 no crocs reference
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

you can do this to a RB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEAwBRgL1GE

but you can't do this to a QB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcUnbWbW8i4
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

goddamn libs
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        goddamn libs
                        assumed it was the right as it appears to be a racist policy.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

iirc, we have some 49er fans on here.. seems strange to me that they seem to be content to go to battle with that kid out of Iowa (just drew a blank on the name). since i said that, he will probably kill it vs GB tonight, but man, not sure that's a guy you want to trust over 13-14 games or whatever it will amount to by season's end.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

iirc, we have some 49er fans on here.. seems strange to me that they seem to be content to go to battle with that kid out of Iowa (just drew a blank on the name). since i said that, he will probably kill it vs GB tonight, but man, not sure that's a guy you want to trust over 13-14 games or whatever it will amount to by season's end.
                            We are hoping for the first pick in the draft at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                              We are hoping for the first pick in the draft at this point.
                              That makes as much sense as anything.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

The lesson for 49er fans is the same for many other teams: never mortgage your future on a Patriot backup quarterback
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X