Eric Mika is a beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eric Mika is a beast

26 and 18 his first game back from mission. I don't think we've had a dominant, true college 5 like this, since...ever?

Let's kick off the Eric Mika thread with a poll. What is your favorite Drago line from Rocky IV?
    “You will lose.”
    3.23%
    “I cannot be defeated.”
    0.00%
    “I defeat all men.”
    0.00%
    “Soon I defeat real champion.”
    0.00%
    “If he dies, he dies.”
    22.58%
    “I must break you.”
    70.97%
    “He’s not a human. He’s like a piece of iron.”
    0.00%
    “I fight to win, for me. For me!”
    3.23%
    “Until the end.”
    0.00%

Everyone thinks that it was the mission. It's the fact that he got married.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
      I think you are correct. My GPA went from a 2.35 to a 3.75 after I got married. Pre-mission and post mission single years were the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
        Unfortunately, he wasn't think about the future of BYU athletics when he got married.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Unfortunately, he wasn't think about the future of BYU athletics when he got married.

Yeah I saw a picture of them the other day and had the same thought.

Also, how do you justify not voting for "I must break you" in this poll?

Comment

How about them free throws?
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
              How about them free throws?
              How about everything? Unbelievable what he is doing. It's a shame this is the shittiest bunch of guards we've had for as long as I can remember. Hopefully they can get their act together. Rose with a great big man should be able to accomplish a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                26 and 18 his first game back from mission. I don't think we've had a dominant, true college 5 like this, since...ever?
                Pretty sweet he is already better than HOFer Kosic!
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Pretty sweet he is already better than HOFer Kosic!
                  That's Cosic. More precisely, Krešimir Ćosić.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                    Yeah I saw a picture of them the other day and had the same thought.

Also, how do you justify not voting for "I must break you" in this poll?
                    Why is she small and petite? We need somebody in the athletic department to pair up our athletes, to avoid paring down the future athletes.
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                      That's Cosic. More precisely, Krešimir Ćosić.
                      Who cares how you spell it? Mika is already better!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        Why is she small and petite? We need somebody in the athletic department to pair up our athletes, to avoid paring down the future athletes.
                        They've been together since high school. She's a cheerleader. Sweet girl.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                          They've been together since high school. She's a cheerleader. Sweet girl.
                          Damn it. We need a homewrecking more athletically inclined girl for him.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Next year when his field goal percentage gets above 57% he will be approaching AA status. Then the calls will start going his way more frequently and his composure will improve.
                            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Mika with 8 rebounds in 16 minutes tonight in Summer League with the Heat.

Looks like he didn't play much in the Summer League -- plenty of DNP-CDs for him past few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X