THE (tm) Official End of ... THE (tm) Ohio St. ... Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    So happy OSU lost. Plus PSU lost as well. What a great week of football.
    :Highfive:

Loved the upsets. And loved Utah putting a Tommy Grady on ucla.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
      :Highfive:

Loved the upsets. And loved Utah putting a Tommy Grady on ucla.
      Totally missed the Utah game score yesterday. Congrats on the win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Another Win against UM. Harbaugh is now 0-3..

I think our chances in the CFP has left when Bama lost but you never know..

Haskins comes in after Barrett gets injured and cannot return. Will this be like 2014?? I hope so..

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
          Another Win against UM. Harbaugh is now 0-3..

I think our chances in the CFP has left when Bama lost but you never know..

Haskins comes in after Barrett gets injured and cannot return. Will this be like 2014?? I hope so..

I'm utterly confused why Ohio State should be in the conversation at all. I don't care if they beat Penn St by one point in Columbus. Penn St., unlike Ohio State twice, has never gotten their asses kicked this year. A two loss Clemson team would also be more deserving of it were to lose to Miami.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• They are in the conversation because they will still play Wisconsin who is the only undefeated Power 5 team and with wins over 3 ranked opponents.

Clemson will be in with a win or Miami if they win.

Bama losing is not in the conversation due to their schedule. They do not have any ranked opponents Still. Hell, they just played a team named Mercer.

My hope is Bama is out and we are in.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Dabrockster- we had a good time at tOSU game against Illinois. We left at halftime due to rain, but my son convinced his aunt to buy him a Buckeyes jersey, so i’ll Have to negotiate around that for a couple of years. Haha
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Enjoy that NY6 Bowl, brock. Silver lining: whatever happens will definitely be less embarrassing than what happened to Ohio State last year.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Even when our Offense sucks we still kick the shit out of SC..

Where’s DDD when it really matters..

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                        Even when our Offense sucks we still kick the shit out of SC..

Where’s DDD when it really matters?
                        Non-playoff bowl games are what really matter to OSU? Got it.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• LOL. That’s the best you got.. GTFO with that weak shit..

Comment

• If only they had been as serious about winning against Iowa as they were against SC.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• What a boring game that was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                                If only they had been as serious about winning against Iowa as they were against SC.
                                You got that right.. Major oversight on the coaches and the players after the Penn St. Game. That’s what happens when you read your own news clippings.

However, their offense was still horrendous. Thanks for the memories JT but looking forward to Dwayne Hawkins!

Comment

Working...
                                X