Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
      What a third quarter.
      Excellent. Ha Ha utes, SAD!!!

Comment

• That was an enjoyable 2nd half.

Comment

• 2018 College Football Thread

The state of Utah has a chance to go 3-0 in bowl games and Utah screws it up. So typical.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• eat shit, utes! glad you had this prime time opportunity to get shit on by the 5th best b1g team
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Nice to see Pat Fitzgerald doing so well.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                I don’t see anything wrong with those lists.
                As dabrockster correctly pointed out in a rare moment of analytical acumen, the committee would rank the teams differently with eight spots at stake. Look at the committee membership. These are not disinterested parties. If the little guys are unhappy now, wait ‘til we have eight slots and unbridled committee discretion to choose the field.

Comment

• Man what a great comeback by NW.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                      As dabrockster correctly pointed out in a rare moment of analytical acumen, the committee would rank the teams differently with eight spots at stake. Look at the committee membership. These are not disinterested parties. If the little guys are unhappy now, wait ‘til we have eight slots and unbridled committee discretion to choose the field.
                      Meh. Tweak the committee.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        Storm the beaches?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                          Yep. That and OU having no business being in the Top 4 with that shitty defense..

Oh and that illustrious Heisman had good numbers but was not so impressive when facing a real defense the way Tua and Hawkins have faced all year. Pays to play in No Defense Big 12..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• In my view, 400+ yards of offense and 3 TDs is not a bad day against any defense. I doubt the Buckeyes would have fared any better against Alabama.
                            “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                            "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Man what a great comeback by NW.
                              “I’ve been coaching a long time and I don’t think I’ve ever been a part of a quarter quite like that third quarter,” Whittingham said. “We had complete control of the game coming in at halftime.”
                              Hey dopey kwhitt, were you not present during the first quarter of the 2015 Las Vegas Bowl?
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
                                In my view, 400+ yards of offense and 3 TDs is not a bad day against any defense. I doubt the Buckeyes would have fared any better against Alabama.
                                I never said it was a bad day, just not as impressive and I believe Hawkins and the Buckeyes would have done just as well if not better. But this was more about the Heisman conversation we discussed a while ago and Murray’s numbers. I felt his numbers were inflated by the level of defenses he faced and this game proved my point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X