Signing Day Part I: Sign On The Dotted Line Or Else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signing Day Part I: Sign On The Dotted Line Or Else

I see now. Other high school teammates are announcing in February and they want to announce with them.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
      I certainly wouldn't want to have to pay for a kid to come visit my school knowing he's already locked in elsewhere.

Seriously, I can't think of why someone would want to do this. I could imagine asking for a few days to tell other coaches they won't be coming, but February?
      Maybe he's weirded out by things his creepy uncles have said about the school of choice and want to wait until after family gatherings have occurred to make it official.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
        Maybe he's weirded out by things his creepy uncles have said about the school of choice and want to wait until after family gatherings have occurred to make it official.
        Maybe those uncles are setting this board up for the greatest "Boom! Roasted" you have ever seen when their nephew follows the spirit to the U? Everthinkaboutthat?

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
          Maybe those uncles are setting this board up for the greatest "Boom! Roasted" you have ever seen when their nephew follows the spirit to the U? Everthinkaboutthat?
          I did. And then like dew from the heavens, the name "Jack Tuttle" distilled upon my soul.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Zach Wilson is in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              Zach Wilson is in!!!

Look how shitty all that Ute stuff looks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc_KU04B...n-by=kslsports

Comment

Zach Wilson is in!!!

Way to flip a Ute!
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                  Way to flip a Ute!
                  Family of ute fans, but he is a Boyzee flip.

Comment

Zach Wilson is in!!!

He makes yesterday a lot less mediocre.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Family of ute fans, but he is a Boyzee flip.
                      So it's a double flip, I love it.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I'm excited for this kid.

The Young Men's Prez in my ward played the same position during the same years as Zach's dad.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          I'm excited for this kid.

The Young Men's Prez in my ward played the same position during the same years as Zach's dad.
                          What is Zach’s dad’s first name? Curious to know if I remember him.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            What is Zach’s dad’s first name? Curious to know if I remember him.
                            Travis. He has a super long neck.
                            *Banned*

Comment

LeightOn Vanderisch is foregoing senior year to join the NFL. Got depantsed in bball game against Matt Paradis,s alma mater. Some of our. Kids we're cheering for him to dunk and cheering for him in bball game. Got in a bit of trouble thinking they were cheering her hi team.
                              Neighbors commuted 25 miles to be seen by recruiter one is signed with the bengals. Don,t know how much pt he will get. Like your u have a better chance of being seen there than at 1a levels. Though several 1a people with talent can and do play in college. Heard that coach held clinics and tole people to come there starting 9th grade. If true could get in trouble for that. Ego reason they go to school they think has better football program starting high school.
                              Last edited by grapevine; 12-23-2017, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
                                LeightOn Vanderisch is foregoing senior year to join the NFL. Got depantsed in bball game against Matt Paradis,s alma mater. Some of our. Kids we're cheering for him to dunk and cheering for him in bball game. Got in a bit of trouble thinking they were cheering her hi team.

At commuted 25 miles to be seen by recruiter one is signed with the bengals. Don,t know how much pt he will get. Like your u have a better chance of being seen there than at 1a levels. Though several 1a people with talent can and do play in college. Heard that coach held clinics and tole people to come there starting 9th grade. If true could get in trouble for that. Ego reason they go to school they think has better football program starting high school.
                                Are you happy McKay Cannon is doing well?

Comment

Working...
                                X