General Conference / Easter 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    I’m told Gong has a son who is gay — or at least led a pro-gay student group at BYU?

That would be good if true.
    That's nice but how does he feel about BYU football?

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      That's nice but how does he feel about BYU football?
      He's going to open up new recruiting opportunities in the largely untapped Chinese-American population.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        He's going to open up new recruiting opportunities in the largely untapped Chinese-American population.
        That made me laugh.
        "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Rumors of a “big announcement” tomorrow morning are being told to my kids by their cousins who have a connection inside the upper level. I’m holding my breath.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Rumors of a “big announcement” tomorrow morning are being told to my kids by their cousins who have a connection inside the upper level. I’m holding my breath.
            Big announcement tonight in priesthood and another one on Sunday. Hold on to your butts!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Big announcement tonight in priesthood and another one on Sunday. Hold on to your butts!
              Then Loyal/Michigan better get this clock going or we're going to miss the announcement. Someone text me the info!
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

EQ rules, HP drools.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Uggh... We now have to listen to boring old HP's in priesthood drone on about anything and everything.

Comment

I'm so glad I'm no longer the EQP.

Edit: crap. The presidencies are getting the boot. It's a Nelson's grab bag as to who's coming up with the brass ring when the dust settles.
                    Last edited by LVAllen; 03-31-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Sounds like a good change. But I plan on staying in primary/YM forever.

Comment

So for us heathens not actually watching P session, what is the actual change?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I like the change, but would have appreciated it more 20 years ago.

Comment

HP's and Elders will meet together. All Elders quorum presidencies and high priest group leaders released. Now only one leadership presidency for both HP's and Elders

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                              I like the change, but would have appreciated it more 20 years ago.
                              Perfect timing for me.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Unless you are in a calling that requires you to be a high priest, you meet in the EQ. All current EQ and HP leaderships will be released, and new presidencies called.

No more PEC.

Comment

Working...
                                X