2017 BYU Cougar Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    There are a few BYU articles on CFN today, including their 2017 BYU preview. I enjoyed the What if BYU goes 13-0? article.
    Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Should I drive 3.5 hours for the Houston fan fest? Is it worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        If you don't, you will be DeadtoMeCoug.
        Last edited by myboynoah; 04-29-2017, 10:53 AM.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Takitaki back on the roster and a surprise Austin Kafentzis is also on the roster. He was a big deal out of high school

Comment

I'll let you know after I attend it. I have to drive 5 miles to get there...ugh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              If you don't, you will be DeadtoMeCoug.
              I better not tell you that Kalani had a fireside at the Manhattan Stake Center on Sunday night and I completely forgot about it until I saw a friend post a photo with him on Instagram.

Comment

We went and mostly regretted it.

It was FanFest Lite based on what I gathered from reports in St. George and Vegas.

One of the highlights was seeing Fred Warner. I talked with him at the Texas fireside in 2014, and I was a little surprised about all the hype for a guy that looked a little undersized to be an OLB. Dude is ripped.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Just picked up a commit out of Katy, TX. His numbers were not mind shattering and his size isn't exactly exemplary. Katy HS is a football powerhouse, and maybe he was stuck behind a stud on the depth chart.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    Just picked up a commit out of Katy, TX. His numbers were not mind shattering and his size isn't exactly exemplary. Katy HS is a football powerhouse, and maybe he was stuck behind a stud on the depth chart.
                    Who's the kid? Katy plays some great football.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Who's the kid? Katy plays some great football.
                      http://247sports.com/Player/Josh-Oglesby-93627

We beat out Montana State, so that's pretty cool

Comment

I'm looking forward to him blowing up this year and reopening his recruitment after getting a bunch of other offers.

Comment

One of the positives from Houston fanfest was watching Kaufusi and Lamb meeting with recruits. I don't recall seeing this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            One of the positives from Houston fanfest was watching Kaufusi and Lamb meeting with recruits. I don't recall seeing this kid.
                            if it was crowded at all, it would have been very hard to spot him.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                              I'm looking forward to him blowing up this year and reopening his recruitment after getting a bunch of other offers.
                              Heh.
                              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I don't know if if you guys have seen this picture of Tanner Mangum, but I can't get it to appear on the page any larger than this I'm sorry. But it looks like Tanner straight up ate Taysom Hill. He's an absolute monster now. Almost as big as Jordan Pendleton. Will he be our Big Ben Roethlisberger?

IMG_3436.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X