Another BYU Harlot (link with a pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    There's something very creepy about this description.
    Some kids highlights included accidental viewings in class, others included intentional viewings and the... feelings... associated with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      It's like you've never read any posts by SoCalCoug before.
      The George RR Martin of CUF.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• SCC recalls the event in great detail, as if he's returned to that moment many times throughout his lifetime.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
          Amy Perkins. One of the few hot girls in Honors Algebra. I was standing in the aisle during Mr. Moser's class right next to her, looked down and, glancing through the open space at the top of her button-down shirt, saw not just the gentle curve of her milky breast flowing into her bra, but a small sliver of darker aereola. One of the highlights of the year for me. The other highlight was Tim Stuch's chair breaking in the middle of class.
          I just facebook stalked Amy Perkins. She's not hot anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            There's something very creepy about this description.
            The only creepy thing about his post is the fact that I would be willing to bet that most of us, if not all, have our own similar tales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              The only creepy thing about his post is the fact that I would be willing to bet that most of us, if not all, have our own similar tales.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
              It's not the tale, it's the description.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                solid first, cutler especially the comment about the "pair." can you tell me how many interceptions you'll throw this Sunday?
                Bears win 27-21!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaycutler View Post
                  Bears win 27-21!
                  Good night for Cutler too. He surprised me. I fully expected him to throw at least one, possibly two picks.
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

• Should I post the one about Shannon Collins adjusting her swim suit during a swim meet right in front of me (while I was sitting and she was standing)? Also, note "swim team" meaning I was wearing a speedo at the time.

Hey, back in the pre-internet days, there were few opportunities for a kid like me (did you catch the "Honors Algebra" note?) to get that kind of a thrill. They kind of stood out in my mind, they were so few and far between.
                    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                      Amy Perkins. One of the few hot girls in Honors Algebra. I was standing in the aisle during Mr. Moser's class right next to her, looked down and, glancing through the open space at the top of her button-down shirt, saw not just the gentle curve of her milky breast flowing into her bra, but a small sliver of darker aereola. One of the highlights of the year for me. The other highlight was Tim Stuch's chair breaking in the middle of class.
                      Dude. I dated your brother. This post has made me more uncomfortable than anything I've read on here.
                      "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
                        Dude. I dated your brother. This post has made me more uncomfortable than anything I've read on here.
                        :jawdrop: Which brother?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrs. Funk View Post
                          Ms. Funk... I'm gonna take a stab here and guess your first name is Amy?

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                            :jawdrop: Which brother?
                            Do you know SoCalCoug's brothers?
                            "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                              Ms. Funk... I'm gonna take a stab here and guess your first name is Amy?
                              No, although I suppose I could be accused of having milky breasts. Well, literally milky breasts.

Comment

• to everyone. This thread has far exceeded my expectations.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X