Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man the lifeboats, it looks like the SS Utah Basketball has hit an iceberg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kccougar View Post
    [YOUTUBE]Rc2aaGg4wG8[/YOUTUBE]
    I miss Luca Drca.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      You don't know what's going on with that kid. Stop maligning him with inuendo spread by those excuse makers in the Utah basketball office. You sound like the church lady. What I saw in that film was tremendous character and a player I'd love the Utes to have. He's the best player on a team at the top of the SEC.
      You misunderstand. He is a good kid. He has a bright future. He needed help while at Utah and didn't get it. I think that's on Boylen.
      Last edited by LA Ute; 01-16-2013, 03:39 PM.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• I've gotta hand it to the kid, he is colorful:

“There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
        ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
        -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
        --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

• Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
          I've gotta hand it to the kid, he is colorful:
          lol. Looks like he hasn't changed much.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• It's funny to watch that over and over and see the reactions of each person in the crowd. There's the "eff you" guys on the front row. The kid running over from the left side trying to get in on that. The two old guys in the front row, one who stands up. The guys laughing in press row. The security with just taking it in and grinning.
            Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
              I miss Luca Drca.
              i don't miss jonathan tavernari
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                I am reminded of Ozzie Guillen's great quote about A.J. Pierzynski:

"If you play against him, you hate him. If you play with him, you hate him a little less."

Comment

That kid is a bona fide idiot. But he is entertaining. How many colleges has he played for now? 4?
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    That kid is a bona fide idiot. But he is entertaining. How many colleges has he played for now? 4?
                    SCOREBOARD, churchlady!

Marshall Henderson scored 15 points and made the game-winning foul shots with 7 seconds remaining to lift the No. 23 Rebels over Auburn 63-61 on Saturday night.

Henderson went to the free throw stripe with the score tied after an off-the-ball foul was called on Shaq Johnson as Ole Miss (17-2, 6-0 Southeastern Conference) was inbounding under its own basket.
                    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

:churchlady:
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                        SCOREBOARD, churchlady!
                        Living vicariously is a thing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by camleish View Post
                          i don't miss jonathan tavernari
                          I sure do. With this years team? A lot.

Tavernari or Zylstra/others? No contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                            I sure do. With this years team? A lot.

Tavernari or Zylstra/others? No contest.
                            Lets be honest, JT would be the best PF on this team by a long shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                              Living vicariously is a thing with you.
                              It is remarkable how SU seems to be getting far more enjoyment cheering for the players that abandoned the team than he gets from the actual Utah basketball team.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

It is remarkable how SU seems to be getting far more enjoyment cheering for the players that abandoned the team than he gets from the actual Utah basketball team.
                                Well at least the team won when SU was in the house.
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X