The Circle Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Circle Game

I love the circle game. I've been playing it pretty much my whole life and still love to drop an 'okay' to fellow circle gamers during meetings and prayers in church and tons of other places. It always makes me laugh and it's a game that brings people together. Anyways, this was great. Check out the guy on the bench.

bro if u like that vid u r gonna love this 1

https://instagram.com/p/BiC_-8oA1ew/
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

You’re right. I did love that.

Comment

Malcolm in the Middle. Season 2, Episode 4.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Invented in Ohio.

<https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/w...he-circle-game>
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9VoLCO-d6U

Comment

Well I’m embarrassed. I’ve seen the circle game meme from my kids but I didn’t understand the rules of the game until now.
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

bump plz post more vids
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I was hoping this was about Fortnite.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    I was hoping this was about Fortnite.
                    You bought a Battle Pass for S4?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      You bought a Battle Pass for S4?
                      Yeah, almost have week one complete. You Xb or Ps?
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Yeah, almost have week one complete. You Xb or Ps?
                        Xb. My son and I play on his acct. Week 1 is done!

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                          Xb. My son and I play on his acct. Week 1 is done!
                          HFN40 drop that add fam!
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

HFN40 drop that add fam!
                            Added. I do the collection quests; son does the HARD quests. He 'sploded some kids tonight. Week 2 is done. Light work.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X