Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This (not) Bud's for you old_gregg: the official craft beer thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
    Will do! Next time you are in Anaheim go to Nobel Aleworks (right next to Angel's Stadium). They are my current SoCal favorite.

All of the Showers series that they do are bomb diggity (currently they have Lemon Drop showers going).

I am not a big stout guy, but I drink their Naughty Sauce every time I find it. It looks like a wheat beer (gold and hazy in color) but tastes loaded with coffee without tasting or feeling heavy. Its such a contradiction but sooooo delicious.

https://www.noblealeworks.com/
    I'm not a big stout fan either, but Naughty Sauce looks incredible.

I'm be tempted to drink Irish I was a Little Bit Taller just for the name.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I've cut back on beer because of the carbs but Naughty Sauce is a very good stout.

Comment

• Originally posted by newboots View Post
        I've cut back on beer because of the carbs but Naughty Sauce is a very good stout.
        Well, well, well. Look who came to join in the horse talk fresh off his CB suspension!
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Speaking of stouts. Great Notion Brewing in Portland had one of the best stouts that I've had (again not my preferred style).

It was the Double Stack Imperial Stout. It is brewed with coffee and maple syrup. It tasted like breakfast. It was a really good stout. Great Notion also really had a great lineup of sours.
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Well, well, well. Look who came to join in the horse talk fresh off his CB suspension!
            I think I may have pissed off some people here, but I will add advice when I can.

Comment

• Unita 801 Coffee Pilsner is just a really good session beer. It's like a pilsner and a cup of coffee had a child.

Uinta isn't my favorite brewery, but I do think they make the best session beers.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/04/0...raft-beer.html

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  Unita 801 Coffee Pilsner is just a really good session beer. It's like a pilsner and a cup of coffee had a child.
                  A bona fide WOW nightmare!
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    A bona fide WOW nightmare!
                    https://youtu.be/S-dfOQUc8vQ

--Kendrick Lamar

Comment

https://youtu.be/S-dfOQUc8vQ

Oh my! I'm putting away my coffee pot right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by newboots View Post
                        Oh my! I'm putting away my coffee pot right now!
                        Also beware of judgment if you bring anyone else a coffee.

https://youtu.be/0RGnEJRkIDA

--Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• RoHa Brewing Project another very good brewery added to a state that already has lots of very good breweries. Had 2 session beers on tap and both were really quite good. A. Fisher Brewing was a disappointment. The setup for the brewery is really great. Nice space and rotating food truck. It is nice to be able to grab a pint and something from a food truck. Problem is that both beers that I had were really mediocre.

Also, I've been sleeping on Shades of Pale. That is the place locally that is make the most interesting Belgiums and sours. 2 Row also has just become an amazing IPA shop. I find myself mostly drinking 2 Row and Shades of Pale these days. However, if RoHa gets cans of their Back Porch Pale Ale or Three Deep American Ale on shelves in grocery stores, I could see myself drinking a lot of their beers.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Out running some errands today. Kiitos brewing opened up it's tap room yesterday. The blackberry sour is good. It is definitely one of the more tart beers that I've had.

The taproom is nice. Quiet without loud music playing to carry on a conversation. A nice addition to the growing taproom scene in SLC.
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• 2 Row Brewing released a Raspberry Sour today. I'm definitely going to head over the brewery tonight and pick-up a couple of bottles of it. I'm interested to see if Utah's IPA master can make a good sour as well.

Also, Squatters is releasing Fifth Element tomorrow. It has been nearly 2 years since the last release of this one. I'll be standing in line tomorrow morning to get my 2 bottles.
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

2 Row Brewing released a Raspberry Sour today. I'm definitely going to head over the brewery tonight and pick-up a couple of bottles of it. I'm interested to see if Utah's IPA master can make a good sour as well.

Also, Squatters is releasing Fifth Element tomorrow. It has been nearly 2 years since the last release of this one. I'll be standing in line tomorrow morning to get my 2 bottles.
                                Is this real? You have to stand in line for Squatters?
                                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                                X