BOO!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOO!

Just thought I'd drop by to blow up the speakeasy.

Ran into one of you online and felt some nostalgia.

Enjoy your Sunday.

Carry on......

Looks like we have our Halloweed 2018 thread started. This might be the scariest post of the year...

Welcome back stranger. Got any gossip on Dr. John Dehlin you want to divulge?
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Yikes. That was scary.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          Looks like we have our Halloweed 2018 thread started. This might be the scariest post of the year...

Welcome back stranger. Got any gossip on Dr. John Dehlin you want to divulge?
          Halloweed? I guess that explains why you think it is 2018.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

That avatar is still frightening.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post

Enjoy your Sunday.

Carry on......
              Not to burst your bubble, but so far no one has even mentioned this thread in the Speakeasy. Right now, and I don't think I'm breaking the rules by saying this here, we're all talking about the pros and cons of moving our bitcoin mining operations to Iceland in the winter months to maximize ambient cooling of the central processors, thereby curbing our energy expenses. I, myself, am looking at a short term lease of an old wool mill in Hveragerði from November to June, but the landlord is fighting me over who should pay to ground-fault the electrical system.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                Not to burst your bubble, but so far no one has even mentioned this thread in the Speakeasy. Right now, and I don't think I'm breaking the rules by saying this here, we're all talking about the pros and cons of moving our bitcoin mining operations to Iceland in the winter months to maximize ambient cooling of the central processors, thereby curbing our energy expenses. I, myself, am looking at a short term lease of an old wool mill in Hveragerði from November to June, but the landlord is fighting me over who should pay to ground-fault the electrical system.
                that and arguing about the correct "bang, marry kill" order of the general relief society presidency.
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  that and arguing about the correct "bang, marry kill" order of the general relief society presidency.
                  Should I know who rosebud is.
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    Should I know who rosebud is.
                    whatever you do don't google it
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post

Enjoy your Sunday.

Carry on......
                      Tell Nikuman hello.

Comment

October surprise?

Comment

A Rosebud sighting!
                          We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Working...
                          X