No announcement yet.

2017-2018 BYU hoops........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the first real game I've watched. Nixon is incredible. He's just a hard-nosed defender and scrappy guy that just happens to have offensive bball skills. I'm a fan.

TJ is still Matt Carlino lite.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• I love Cannon's attempt to throw an alley oop to TJ
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Elijah Bryant is looking a little too much like Lonzo with that hair.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Illinois State can't hit anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Illinois State can't hit anything.
            Seljaas can hit the side of the backboard.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Okay, maybe try something inside.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Man, this Brunigan kid is their entire team.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• IllSt is finally settling in offensively.
                  "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Man, this Brunigan kid is their entire team.
                    Just need him to get one more foul.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Man, this Brunigan kid is their entire team.
                      and was only getting 4 ppg coming in.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        and was only getting 4 ppg coming in.
                        I only watched the first half. What happened in the second? Did BYU just shut down, or did ISU actually play much better?
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                          I only watched the first half. What happened in the second? Did BYU just shut down, or did ISU actually play much better?
                          they started making shots and it opened things up.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            they started making shots and it opened things up.
                            What happened to BYU's vaunted new defense? Did BYU's energy slacken as a result of its big lead?
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

What happened to BYU's vaunted new defense? Did BYU's energy slacken as a result of its big lead?
                              Illinois State is actually a pretty good team. They started playing like it in the second half.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Lol. You are even more of a negative nancy than I am.

Good defenses, which we are new to, have lapses during games. Two Top 5 teams went down last night. It happens.

We did still win.

Comment

Working...
                                X