The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol old people facebook
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
      In other words, Obama's amnesty has been blocked by the federal court.
      Last edited by Commando; 05-27-2015, 02:46 PM.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Holy shit- make it stop.

Comment

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

"SHARE THIS INFORMATION FIRST AND READ AFTERWARDS.....SAVE LIFE Share this as much as you can.

"10000 times stronger killer of CANCER than Chemo".. do share it.. can save many lives, fill up hopes and build confidence in the patients...

The Sour Sop or the fruit from the graviola tree is a miraculous natural cancer cell killer 10,000 times stronger than Chemo.
                Why are we not aware of this? Its because some big corporation want to make back their money spent on years of research by trying to make a synthetic version of it for sale.

cancer.jpg

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Nice to see that McNaughton realizes the Obama clock is ticking. Hope he's practicing his Hillary!
                      Last edited by Dwight Schr-ute; 06-20-2015, 02:11 PM.
                      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Is that the religious painting dude? I honestly don't get this latest one. seems like he is one step away from just painting him as Hitler.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

why did he use king's landing as the backdrop for that?
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Is that the religious painting dude? I honestly don't get this latest one. seems like he is one step away from just painting him as Hitler.
                            Obama as Hitler would probably sell pretty well for him.

Comment

$_35.JPG
                              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Looks like Obama is singing "Uptown Funk" when it goes... "Don't believe me just watch.."

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                                X