Anae back at BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
    Crowton's decision to play Charlie still haunts me. One of many traumatic Cougar events in my life.
    WTF? You a Cal State San Diego Aztec fan and still stringpulling about that late CP to Toby Christenson bomb?
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      ? When?
      Wasn't LaVell the coach when Peterson was at BYU?

I remember a particularly bad game by him against Mississippi State while I was still a student.
      Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
        Wasn't LaVell the coach when Peterson was at BYU?

I remember a particularly bad game by him against Mississippi State while I was still a student.
        He started several games in 2000. He played here and there in relief of Doman in 2001, particularly in the Hawaii and Louisville games when BYU was losing and Doman was injured.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

He started several games in 2000. He played here and there in relief of Doman in 2001, particularly in the Hawaii and Louisville games when BYU was losing and Doman was injured.
          The game I am remembering is the Rice Eccles game in 2001. A goalline, a football, a failure to convert.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
            WTF? You a Cal State San Diego Aztec fan and still stringpulling about that late CP to Toby Christenson bomb?
            That memory didn't stick, I was thinking only of the Utah game.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

The game I am remembering is the Rice Eccles game in 2001. A goalline, a football, a failure to convert.
              The 2001 game was in Provo.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

It takes a special kind of man to dismiss an entire group of middle-management nerds and get thanked for it. Well done.
                LOL. Look at them fawn over goatnapper. Those poor folks over on CB seem starved for quality posts. This probably how they envision his return to CB:

Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 01-15-2013, 12:19 PM.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Are you thinking of Lance Pendleton in 2002? Doman played the entire 2000 and 2001 games vs Utah.
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    The 2001 game was in Provo.
                    Count on DH to reply to posts when someone get something wrong. (This is where you say "I must reply to your posts a lot!" clever, DH.

It was the game at RES when he was inserted at the goalline and proceeded to piss away the possession. Not sure of the year I guess.

Comment

Are you thinking of Lance Pendleton in 2002? Doman played the entire 2000 and 2001 games vs Utah.
                      Aww, c'mon, Indy. Where's the fun in cutting to the chase? Baby steps.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Wrong year, wrong name. I apologize to the entire Peterson family. It was Pendleton. I guess I blurred the name after a stud linebacker by the same name came through the program. My memory is fading. '71, what do you take for this? Oh, and could someone ask '71 what he takes for a failing memory?

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Aww, c'mon, Indy. Where's the fun in cutting to the chase? Baby steps.
                          Remember that time I accused Preston Hadley of making a bad play on special teams when he was on the sidelines? I remember that. What an idiot I was.
                          Last edited by Blueintheface; 01-15-2013, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Atuaia offically hired along with Garett Tujague.

http://byucougars.com/m-football/gar...2OYVwY.twitter

Comment

• My life experiences have helped me to be ready for this opportunity, and I’ll exhaust all my efforts ensuring that these young men are successful on the field and in life.”
                              We have a winner!
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                                Atuaia offically hired along with Garett Tujague.

http://byucougars.com/m-football/gar...2OYVwY.twitter
                                The article quotes Atuaia using the phrase "life experience". If Vai had advised him to use that phrase last time BYU was hiring an assistant FB coach, Mark might've been on staff a couple of years ago!

Comment

Working...
                                X