The Official 2017-18 Bowl Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty sure Nick Saban just said "f#ck me."
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• basically a no lose situation for the objective viewer right now. someone’s getting their heart ripped out!!
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Wow.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Too bad dabrockster is missing this.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Bonus football!!!
            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Nick Saban learned a valuable lesson tonight. He’s the best college football coach of all time, but before tonight he never knew that kickers are assholes and should never be trusted.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• If Georgia ends up losing this, it will have been a rough 12 months for football fans in Georgia.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  If Georgia ends up losing this, it will have been a rough 12 months for football fans in Georgia.
                  20-7 becomes the new 28-3
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    Nick Saban learned a valuable lesson tonight. He’s the best college football coach of all time, but before tonight he never knew that kickers are assholes and should never be trusted.
                    Maybe if he had a freshman kicker he could put in there...
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Lol Fromm is a dummy
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• The nerd kicker is pretty good.

Comment

• This game is nuts.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Wow, that was a kick.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That's probably the game.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Georgian Rambis bails them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X