Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    What question did you miss?

There was a contest for $50k last Sunday and about 1.7 million people (including me) got eliminated on a question about bird's nest soup.
    What two countries' capitals start with the same letter?

They had three sets of two countries. The correct answer was Nigeria (Albuja) and Netherlands (Amsterdam).

I missed that bird's nest soup question too.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
      What two countries' capitals start with the same letter?

They had three sets of two countries. The correct answer was Nigeria (Albuja) and Netherlands (Amsterdam).

I missed that bird's nest soup question too.
      Who knew that someone would put an actual bird's nest in a soup?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Who knew that someone would put an actual bird's nest in a soup?
        I know 1.7 million people who didn't.

Comment

Four contestants split $100k tonight. It was sponsored by Nike, so they also won a pair of shoes.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Just got a notification about a $250k prize tonight. Good luck, all.
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Finally won! Apparently so did everybody else. $0.55 coming my way.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                Lol. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                  Damn, I didn't even play. Remember any of the questions?
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Apparently if you swipe up with two fingers on the main screen over and over it gives you an extra life. It gave my wife two.

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                      Apparently if you swipe up with two fingers on the main screen over and over it gives you an extra life. It gave my wife two.
                      Has your wizard wife figured out how to turn off the stupid chat?
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                        Has your wizard wife figured out how to turn off the stupid chat?
                        Swipe right

Comment

• Great question tonight about the US beating Finland (Not the USSR) for the Gold Medal in 1980.

790578C0-2380-44EC-80E1-91D927A34E73.jpg

It’s not about the money!

Comment

• I've made it to Q12 five times now. Still never won.

This is driving me nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

[ATTACH]8753[/ATTACH]

It’s not about the money!

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                                I've made it to Q12 five times now. Still never won.

This is driving me nuts.
                                I went out on question 6 or 7 yesterday, but watched the rest to see if I knew them and of course I did...though Question 12 would've tripped me up. Uncle Phil...who knew he was the voice of Cartoon villains.
                                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Working...
                                X