• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This has been a quiet spring camp.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
      This has been a quiet spring camp.
      It has seemed quiet. Or maybe I'm just not listening.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Just got a commit from grad transfer RB from Rice. His stats aren't much to look at, but hey, it's something

http://www.espn.com/college-football...mmanuel-esukpa

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Just got a commit from grad transfer RB from Rice. His stats aren't much to look at, but hey, it's something

Also from Logan Pili and Zach Wilson’s bro (Lol at SU, 4 more years of being a byu fan)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

This is an important get. BYU had been working to get him into school for sometime. They need a bigger back for one thing. It's a nice pickup, and shouldn't have taken so long to have him accomidated by admissions.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              This is an important get. BYU had been working to get him into school for sometime. They need a bigger back for one thing. It's a nice pickup, and shouldn't have taken so long to have him accomidated by admissions.
              ESPN lists him at 5' 11", 232 lbs.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                ESPN lists him at 5' 11", 232 lbs.
                that's a bigger back.

Comment

that's a bigger back.
                  I don't disagree.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                    I don't disagree.
                    If he can stay healthy he will help us in short yardage. If we don’t add Ty’Son Williams (and I don’t think BYU beats Florida State) then Esukpa is one of our top 2 backs along with Katoa.

Comment

If he can stay healthy he will help us in short yardage. If we don’t add Ty’Son Williams (and I don’t think BYU beats Florida State) then Esukpa is one of our top 2 backs along with Katoa.
                      Esukpa... I like the name:

Holy crap... we play Florida State?
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Esukpa... I like the name:

Holy crap... we play Florida State?
                        Florida State is also trying to sign Williams.

Comment

We're tied for #1 in the NFF Hampshire Honor Society!

The National Football Foundation & College Hall of Fame (NFF) announced today the members of the 2019 NFF Hampshire Honor Society, which is comprised of college football players from all divisions of play who each maintained a cumulative 3.2 GPA or better throughout their college careers. An all-time high of 1,643 players from a record 424 schools qualified for membership in the Society's 13th year.

BYU and Vanderbilt led all FBS schools with seven members each while Harvard topped the FCS with 16 honorees. Division III's Saint John's (MN) led all schools in 2019 with 20 honorees. Minnesota Duluth was the Division II leader with 10 members and Doane (NE) had the most honorees in the NAIA with nine.

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Give Sitake an extension already!

Comment

Now this is an important grad transfer for BYU. I feel much better about the RB situation now!

Comment

Working...
                                X