No announcement yet.

What's for lunch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Habit teriyaki charburger on grilled sourdough.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

Korean friend of mine made me some kimbap yesterday. Had it for lunch today and it was delicious.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

My laminate flooring delivery was delayed by a few days, so instead of arriving last Friday afternoon, it arrived today at noon.

For lunch I had 100 trips from my driveway to my dining room. At least it was only 104 degrees. It's going to be 108 later.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Did you do anything in the kitchen yet? Painting done?
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            My laminate flooring delivery was delayed by a few days, so instead of arriving last Friday afternoon, it arrived today at noon.

For lunch I had 100 trips from my driveway to my dining room. At least it was only 104 degrees. It's going to be 108 later.

We have a family moving into the ward that needs some help unloading tonight at 6:30!
            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Meeting my wife for lunch, which I hardly ever get to do. Going to get some green chile/alfredo chicken lasagna.
              "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

red solo cup of Diet Dr Pepper. didnt really plan ahead today.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  red solo cup of Diet Dr Pepper. didnt really plan ahead today.
                  Bold flavor.

(Actually, bold flavor is Dr Pepper 10. I love those commercials.)
                  "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Scrambled eggs with avacado.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                      Scrambled eggs with avacado.
                      Some tortillas and salsa and you're golden.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Lamb, rice, and some shrimp/avocado salad. Pretty good stuff.
                        Not that, sickos.

Comment

Nothing yet. I'm starving!
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            Korean friend of mine made me some kimbap yesterday. Had it for lunch today and it was delicious.
                            For whatever reason, that stuff seems to be tough to find. There's a place in Layton that makes it, but the few Korean places I've stopped at in SLC only make it if you order it the day before. I don't plan that far in advance.

Comment

Pupusas. Carne asada, rice and beans.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Papa John's pepperoni pizza.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X