No announcement yet.

NBA 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Chris Paul is essentially out of the MVP race, right? Not that he really had a shot at besting the current top 2, but entering last night's loss Paul's Clippers were 3-6 in their last 9. And then he put up what has to be the worst line of his career: 3 points, 2 assists, 3 turnovers, 1-5 FGs. Magic was right at halftime when he said that it looked like a big game for the Heat, when it should've looked like a big game for the Clippers.

Will an unspectacular spectacular season be enough for LeBron to overcome the lazy and contrite voter fatigue that often happens? This will be the 7th straight season that his FG% has gone up. If he can keep his league leading PER over 30 it will be the 4th 30+ PER season he's had, tying MJ for the most ever. After a month where many seemed to be putting the title of most valuable on Durant, LBJ has blistered February so far: 68% FGs, 56% 3s, and his first month averaging 30 ppg this year. On almost every night you can watch a Heat game and feel like James is the best scorer, best passer, and best defender on the court.

It is crazy to me to think that James is still only 28 and Durant is only 24.

Comment

• LeBron and Durantula is fun to watch.

Would Jax be able to bend the relationship between Kobe and Superman?
      I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• Celts 7-0 since Rondo's ACL injury.

Comment

• Anatomy of LBJ's last 65 shots.
          http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/mia...-last-65-shots
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            just sick.

I have play hated on Bron Bron in the past, but it was mostly tongue in cheek so I could tout LA championships. The way he is playing right now is freakishly unbelievable.
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Lebrons last five games have been ridiculous as has been pointed out repeatedly, and deservedly so. Here are his stats from those 5 games.

FG% 3pt FG% FT% RPG APG SPG TPG PPG

Lebron .714 .600 .783 6.8 6.0 1.4 4.2 31.0

????? .595 .556 .787 7.6 8.0 1.8 3.0 28.0

Without looking, try guessing who the stats belong to on the second line. His too, are from the last five games.

Comment

• Here is another one for you. See if you can guess who these two players are. These are career stats.

FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG BPG SPG ToG PPG

.487 .291 .769 5.0 6.1 1.0 1.8 3.5 24.9

.454 .336 .838 5.3 4.7 0.5 1.5 3.0 25.5
                Last edited by Tone Loc; 02-12-2013, 09:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone Loc View Post
                  Lebrons last five games have been ridiculous as has been pointed out repeatedly, and deservedly so. Here are his stats from those 5 games.

FG% 3pt FG% FT% RPG APG SPG TPG PPG

Lebron .714 .600 .783 6.8 6.0 1.4 4.2 31.0

????? .595 .556 .787 7.6 8.0 1.8 3.0 28.0

Without looking, try guessing who the stats belong to on the second line. His too, are from the last five games.
                  Harden?

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                    Harden?
                    exactly what I was about to say
                    I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

Harden?
                      You got it, he has had an incredible run lately as well. All numbers better than Lebron's except shooting %'s.

Comment

• Thoughts on the new GS uniforms? They are going to use them for a few home games. Going with the t-shirt tops.

Comment

Thoughts on the new GS uniforms? They are going to use them for a few home games. Going with the t-shirt tops.

Kudos to them for not going with some unimaginative variation of black colored uniforms.
                          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone Loc View Post
                            You got it, he has had an incredible run lately as well. All numbers better than Lebron's except shooting %'s.
                            Yep, a huge stretch for Harden as well. I'd suspect that if you adjusted for pace, LeBron's numbers would easily outpace Harden in each category. But Harden was also very productive and incredibly efficient in that 5 game run.

Comment

Thoughts on the new GS uniforms? They are going to use them for a few home games. Going with the t-shirt tops.

Already talked about here!
                              I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

Yep, a huge stretch for Harden as well. I'd suspect that if you adjusted for pace, LeBron's numbers would easily outpace Harden in each category. But Harden was also very productive and incredibly efficient in that 5 game run.
                                James was touting Harden as becoming a superstar this year. He has been playing out of his mind lately.
                                I'm your huckleberry.

Comment

Working...
                                X