No announcement yet.

I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      I believe it’s for sale, if anyone is interested.
      It says PAC in the corner, so....

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        I had the pleasure of arguing a motion at the Nye County courthouse in Pahrump this week. Very entertaining, to be certain. And the handiwork of the local artists is on full display in the hallways:

I believe it’s for sale, if anyone is interested.
        Paging Ted

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
          It says PAC in the corner, so....
          It reminds me of other great works from MOBA, the Museum of Bad Art, including this one, entitled Sunday on the Pot with George:

Comment

• Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              That's really funny.

Comment

• This showed up on my feed, but I couldn’t find it on McNaughton’s site. It has to be his, right? Please let it be his!

A9CBFE89-D239-4FFF-B369-3D73C33BBE61.jpg
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• I don't really know how to introduce this

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  This showed up on my feed, but I couldn’t find it on McNaughton’s site. It has to be his, right? Please let it be his!

[ATTACH]8954[/ATTACH]
                  Your artistic instincts are correct! With identification guide!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Which one of those swamp drainers is Pruitt?

Comment

• Why is Melania hugging Mike Pence?

Comment

• I don't really know how to introduce this

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        Which one of those swamp drainers is Pruitt?
                        He’s represented by the lack of regulations that allow Haley to sit off the bow like that. I’m undecided on what’s more disturbing, Sarah Sanders with an oar or KellyAnne with a rifle.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• McKnothead never disappoints.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

LOL. I half expected him to leave Sessions out of it. Or at least have him drowning in the swamp.

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                            He’s represented by the lack of regulations that allow Haley to sit off the bow like that.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

In the past I tried to defend his painting technique, but not the content of his work. Clearly, he is no longer interested in making art, but rather he has become a propagandist, and in so doing his technique is evidently in decline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

McKnothead never disappoints.
                                I am guessing that Drumpf has a prefect place to hang that in the white house...

-x9qW2dYjdXywSW8u9Jzw8UFhEVyi08ZaOIb5IxR2H4.jpg
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X