Taylor Swift : Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Wait, are you saying you've never listened to T-Swifty? How can you miss her?
    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    Like, ever?
    Never ever. I have executive control over my ipod and phone and avoid the radio like it doesn't exist. I have seen her on TV and heard clips incidentally here and there, but I have never listened to her.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

ESAD. Those uses are totally different.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        ESAD. Those uses are totally different.
        This is when you can learn from me. Sometimes you just have to step up and admit your mistake. You hacked YOhio, just admit it.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          This is when you can learn from me. Sometimes you just have to step up and admit your mistake. You hacked YOhio, just admit it.
          No shame in that. None at all.

Comment

I'm not a hater, but that song sucked.
            "Remember to double tap"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Never ever. I have executive control over my ipod and phone and avoid the radio like it doesn't exist. I have seen her on TV and heard clips incidentally here and there, but I have never listened to her.

Given how popular she is, I'm sure I've heard one of her songs in the background, but I couldn't identify one.

With all the great podcasts out there, and a few good pandora stations, my radio hasn't been fingered in years.
              I intend to live forever.
              So far, so good.
              --Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
              X