No announcement yet.

I don't really know how to introduce this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, like Jesus would really let some kid touch the Constitution. Those things are worth like a million bucks.

Comment

You know this guy seriously considered putting Glen Beck in there somewhere.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        You know this guy seriously considered putting Glen Beck in there somewhere.
        you mean he's not there?
        Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
        God forgives many things for an act of mercy
        Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

This painting is like a super conservative Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. I keep scrolling around the sea of faces hoping to catch a glimpse of Aleister Crowley and Lenny Bruce. Or maybe Glenn Beck wearing a striped sweater that says "Welcome Mormon Tabernacle Choir, Good Guys"
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I thought it was pretty cheesy until I hovered the mouse over the guy in the lower right corner.

This is inspired stuff, people. STOP MOCKING!!!!
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
              Have close look at the court cases the Supreme Court justice has dropped. This guy is actually attacking Marbury v. Madison because he thinks it opened the door for activist judges to revise the constitution. Stick to things you know, pal. Play Dough for example.
              Yeah, I noticed that. Nice job, wackjob.

Originally posted by woot View Post
              This guy adores Cleon Skousen so that should tell us all we need to know.
              In fact, the college student is holding his book.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Where is Anthony Kiedis? Why is there no reference to his sacrilegious pledging of allegiance to the funk, to the United Funk of Funkadelica?

sigpic

Comment

I never imagined Jesus Christ wearing a logo on his clothes. If I visit Utah one day and see Deseret Book hawking Tree of Life gear, I'm seriously out. Done.

Comment

don't try to tell me that logo wouldn't look sick on a hoody...
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                      Also, where is MLK in this list of great americans that include Farmer, College Student and the creator of breakfast pastries.
                      MLF got his recognition vicariously through the African-American soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        don't try to tell me that logo wouldn't look sick on a hoody...
                        Gondor!

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

I did a google search looking for pics of that crazy Tree of Life sculpture on campus......this picture was one of the first that popped up. yikes!

This is another.

I don't think I will ever do another google search for "BYU Tree of Life" again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            I did a google search looking for pics of that crazy Tree of Life sculpture on campus......this picture was one of the first that popped up. yikes!
                            Yikes is right! Elder Christensen looks just like John Beck.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              Also, Emperor Palpatine is probably my favorite character from Star Wars, so I'm glad he got a shout out, too.
                              Agreed. He is easily my favorite inclusion in this painting. Handicapped Child is a close second.
                              Last edited by Donuthole; 09-30-2009, 08:29 PM.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I'm not afraid to say that this thing is a certified piece of shit.
                                Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Working...
                                X