Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    I get a kick out of the total lack of respect the press has for The Dump.
    Me too. No respect deserved.

Comment

I get a kick out of the total lack of respect the press has for The Dump.
      Respect is earned. Reagan was a master at working with the press.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Respect is earned. Reagan was a master at working with the press.
        That's one reason Reagan was known as the Teflon President; the guy was very likable. Trump enjoys the same kind of protection but only within his base, even when he essentially mocks their devotion (his "I could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue" comment would have resulted in immediate rejection from thinking individuals).

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          If they were that great, Trump would have blocked you by now. SJBH.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• I get a kick out of going to my company's break room during off hours when no one is in there and putting the TV on MSNBC. One time I saw a guy disgustedly turn it to Fox, but most of the time it just stays there for a long time.

Comment

• The white supremacist website kicked off of US servers briefly found a new home — in Russia - Business Insider
              https://apple.news/AexnB9zB5QfS02X70xGKEHQ

Comment

• Just saw the term 'Citronellanacht', referring to those nice alt-right protesters the night before all the bad guys came in.
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                  Just saw the term 'Citronellanacht', referring to those nice alt-right protesters the night before all the bad guys came in.
                  Schrute had an awesome FB post today about this issue. Damn, I wish that guy were a Cougar fan.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                    Just saw the term 'Citronellanacht', referring to those nice alt-right protesters the night before all the bad guys came in.
                    That's funny.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

That's funny.
                      Fox News.com has a headline saying Trump fires the CEOs on his commissions, or panels, or whatever they are. " I quit! You can't. I already fired you!" Laughable.

I would love to add Fox to my news sources repetoire for the variety but they're so freaking annoying sometimes because it feels like they try so hard to be pro-Trump propaganda. MSNBC used to be a lot like that on the other side a few years ago, but they've put a lot of people on there since that are down the middle.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        The white supremacist website kicked off of US servers briefly found a new home — in Russia - Business Insider
                        https://apple.news/AexnB9zB5QfS02X70xGKEHQ
                        Was wondering when you were going to return to your own vomit.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• The reason we celebrate Washington and Jefferson and not Lee and Davis.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...gton-jefferson
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            Fox News.com has a headline saying Trump fires the CEOs on his commissions, or panels, or whatever they are. " I quit! You can't. I already fired you!" Laughable.

I would love to add Fox to my news sources repetoire for the variety but they're so freaking annoying sometimes because it feels like they try so hard to be pro-Trump propaganda. MSNBC used to be a lot like that on the other side a few years ago, but they've put a lot of people on there since that are down the middle.
                            Fox News has jumped the shark in that regard with the whole made up Seth Rich story that they alleged coordinated with White House on. There are still some good people there like Shep Smith and I think Chris Wallace is one of the better cable news journalists out there. I like CNN the best, but I usually will watch any kind of cable news maybe two times throughout the week.

Comment

• I wonder if Trump saw this while watching Fox News:

I hope so.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Yes. Fine people marching, President Dick Face.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X