No announcement yet.

BYU vs. Utah threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris hill retiring. eat shit and die, chris!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      chris hill retiring. eat shit and die, chris!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        chris hill retiring. eat shit and die, chris!
        That's DOCTOR Chris Hill to you.

Comment

• Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• lol. wtf?
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              lol. wtf?
              I'm guessing the shirt was a freebie and he has to change the motor oil in his car later in the day.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

I'm confused. I thought we elected a Republican in 84 and a Dem in 08.

Comment

• chip gaines is benjamin buttoning
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Uh. Not sure who that is, but I genuinely LOVE the 1984 shirt. Many trolling qualities abundant, including the now 'controversial' nike swoosh. And shouldn't that sub-par 2008 shirt have like an UnderArmor logo or something?
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Uh. Not sure who that is, but I genuinely LOVE the 1984 shirt. Many trolling qualities abundant, including the now 'controversial' nike swoosh. And shouldn't that sub-par 2008 shirt have like an UnderArmor logo or something?
                        Probably Addidas. Finished second in shoe sales last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                          I guess in Oklahoma, it is all Damn day they dream about sex shoes

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                            I'm guessing he made it himself.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              I'm guessing he made it himself.
                              Interesting. I was thinking his wife used iron-on decals.

I didn't realize fans are supposed to have shirts reflecting bowl wins. I'd better get started.

Comment

• Nice Shirt (on the right)! NATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X