Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! It's the end of the world as we know it:

and I feel fine.
    Last edited by Uncle Ted; 06-29-2018, 07:35 AM.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

and I feel fine.
      That’s funny.

Could Trevor Noah be any more annoying? Can’t stand that guy.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

and I feel fine.
        LOL!

Makes me wonder how the nation even existed before Kennedy was put on the court. Libs are insufferable.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

and I feel fine.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            That’s funny.

Could Trevor Noah be any more annoying? Can’t stand that guy.
            the comedy central folks are some of the smuggest in the world
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

and I feel fine.
              C'mon, Trump haters. Doesn't this alone make you want to vote for Trump in 2020?

Comment

and I feel fine.
                Watched it again.

So what exactly are the democratic senators supposed to step and fight and not allow? A nomination of any kind? I don't get it.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                  C'mon, Trump haters. Doesn't this alone make you want to vote for Trump in 2020?
                  Hahahahahahahaha.

No.

Comment

Watched it again.

So what exactly are the democratic senators supposed to step and fight and not allow? A nomination of any kind? I don't get it.
                    I guess the dems could try to hold off the GOP'ers until the big, bad "blue wave" gives them more votes in the senate... Unfortunately, it seems in the senate the dems have more to lose than to win:

Map.jpg
                    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...lections,_2018

You remember how many of those "rust belt" states went to Drumpf in 2016? Are those guys still pissed at the dems still?
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Watched it again.

The Daily Show answers this question:

Comment

I guess the dems could try to hold off the GOP'ers until the big, bad "blue wave" gives them more votes in the senate... Unfortunately, it seems in the senate the dems have more to lose than to win:

[ATTACH]8875[/ATTACH]
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...lections,_2018

You remember how many of those "rust belt" states went to Drumpf in 2016? Are those guys still pissed at the dems still?
                        That is a horrible graphic. How are you supposed to distinguish between the shades?

Comment

That is a horrible graphic. How are you supposed to distinguish between the shades?
                          That is what you get when you get your content from a bunch of want-a-be editors.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                            The Daily Show answers this question:

OMG. How on earth does this mean that "the constitution is at stake"? Aren't we simply following a constitutional process?

Comment

That is what you get when you get your content from a bunch of want-a-be editors.
                              That graphic is a middle finger to color-blind people everywhere.

I am not color blind and I still can't read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                The only silver lining is that all the nominees are vetted by the Federalist Society that, while obviously super right wing, is a semi-serious organization. Otherwise we'd be staring down the barrel of Justice Steve Bannon or Justice Alex Jones. Hell- Flavor Flav, Gary Busey, or Meatloaf might even be on the menu for that matter, depending on how the Final Challenge is slanted.
                                Don’t be ridiculous. It’s like you’re not even paying attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Working...
                                X