Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    If one is an effective campaigner then one might be an effective candidate and person for the job... no? ...
    Pretty much any declaration that's qualified by "might" is correct, so yes. BTW, I also think Putin is a very effective campaigner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      All you need to know about him is that he desperately wants us all to go full libertarian. The best way to do that is to attack both political sides fairly equally, no matter how false or crazy the claim. If Hillary had won and everyone started attacking her, no doubt his posts would claim that Trump is as corrupt as her.

He hopes that with enough cartoons and memes that show the right is as corrupt as the left, we will unplug and finally understand the real world. And vote for Ron Paul, I suppose.
      That's been his cover story in the past. But it's pretty obvious it's not his motivation now. Judging by his posts it's hard to think of anyone else on this site who likes Trump more than he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        That's been his cover story in the past. But it's pretty obvious it's not his motivation now. Judging by his posts it's hard to think of anyone else on this site who likes Trump more than he does.
        So given Drumpf and Hillary you are saying that Drumpf is clearly the better of the two... Thank you for confirming what I have been saying all along.
        After this clarifying post, I think you are right.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          After this clarifying post, I think you are right.
          Ted never did this shtick when Obama when in office. I think he been inducted into Trump's online cyber-cult. He's reported some very skeptical people's words, including: Jack Posobiec
          (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Posobiec ), Mike Cernovich ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Cernovich ) and Paul Joseph Watson ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Joseph_Watson ), among others. All the he while he lambasts the "MSM."
          Last edited by frank ryan; 06-05-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Ivanka was in contact with a Russian who offered to set up Trump-Putin meetings

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/co...NP&sh=43ea2a53

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...n-uranium.html

So Hillary's foundation and her husband got lots of money to influence her support for the Uranium One deal... shocking!

Don't people know that is what is expected to be able to "play" with the Clintons?
                Jill Stein meet Uncle Ted. Uncle Ted meet Jill Stein.

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Trump totally isn't Putin's rentboy:

Trump calls for Russia, ousted from group of leading industrial nations after annexing Crimea, to be reinstated

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.a8b7fbb414c3

Comment

• Trump Is Making the Case That He’s Putin’s Puppet

If candidate Trump and President Putin had made a corrupt bargain which obligated President Trump to destabilize all U.S. security and trade alliances (especially NATO, which has been Russia’s primary strategic goal for 70 years) and advance the strategic interests of Russia, there’s really nothing more remotely realistic he could have done to accomplish that than what he has in fact done.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2018/0...putins-puppet/

Comment

• The "there is zero evidence of Russia collusion" mantra is getting absurd. There is a lot of evidence. That's different than saying there is absolute proof that has been made public. But to say there is no evidence is willfully ignorant or dishonest. To use legal terminology, the probable cause standard that would justify serious investigation has by far already been met.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/11/174383...ssia-collusion

Comment

The "there is zero evidence of Russia collusion" mantra is getting absurd. There is a lot of evidence. That's different than saying there is absolute proof that has been made public. But to say there is no evidence is willfully ignorant or dishonest. To use legal terminology, the probable cause standard that would justify serious investigation has by far already been met.

https://www.vox.com/2018/6/11/174383...ssia-collusion
                        With all this evidence why haven't we sent some tomahawk missiles in to bomb Moscow yet to send a clear message? Those SoB's need to pay, dammit! We are America, Bitch.

And why hasn't the FBI collared those Russian hacker kiddies? They haven't been earning their paychecks lately. We want action! They should have busted in the DNC's door and got that email server too. They missed a valuable opportunity to collect more evidence. The FBI is super lame.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

With all this evidence why haven't we sent some tomahawk missiles in to bomb Moscow yet to send a clear message? Those SoB's need to pay, dammit! We are America, Bitch.

And why hasn't the FBI collared those Russian hacker kiddies? They haven't been earning their paychecks lately. We want action! They should have busted in the DNC's door and got that email server too. They missed a valuable opportunity to collect more evidence. The FBI is super lame.

thanks Mr. Nunes for your totally convincing rebuttal.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 06-13-2018, 09:12 AM.

Comment

If it’s not written in 4chan-memese Ted can’t understand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              If it’s not written in 4chan-memese Ted can’t understand it.
                              The alt-right wingnuts definitely seem to have scrambled his brain.

Comment

If you, Frank, the DNC, and all the dems are convinced that the Russians hacked the dems email then answer this one simple question:

Why didn't the dems/DNC let the FBI look at the DNC's email servers?

So the FBI was simply just told that the DNC's email servers were hacked... they were denied the ability of being able to gather first hand evidence of the attack (i.e., someone guessing John Podesta's email account password which was "p@ssw0rd").

I my servers were hacked then you can bet your ass that I would let the law enforcement examine those servers. How the hell is law enforcement going to build any kind of case that would stand up in court?

Court Transcript...
                                Lawyer: "How do you know that the victim's servers were hacked by Russians?"
                                Law Enforcement: "Well, the victim didn't let us examine the servers in question but a little bird told us."
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X