What's going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
    I never realized how lowbrow my user name is.
    Wear it with pride!
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      Last logged in 2011. Lol, welcome back Robin.
      No question about it. Rather weak effort this time. I am kind of disappointed.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        No question about it. Rather weak effort this time. I am kind of disappointed.
        Initially I had doubts, but was persuaded by the use of "sehr gut" in one of his posts.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
          Tell me about it. I tire of young men thinking I'm an easy lay.
          You're not?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Why was Robin booted in the first place?
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
              "in the first place" meaning cougarboard? Or cougarguard? Or CUF?
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                For having a terrible English accent.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  "in the first place" meaning cougarboard? Or cougarguard? Or CUF?
                  So he hasn't been banned from CS yet? Let him post!

Comment

Did a bunch of old posts get deleted or something? I know I was pushing 40k posts a few weeks ago. Now I'm in the mid 20ks like a noob.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      Did a bunch of old posts get deleted or something? I know I was pushing 40k posts a few weeks ago. Now I'm in the mid 20ks like a noob.
                      Not that I know of.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        Hey, rook.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• FWIW, the board is giving some error messages when you click on advanced search. See screenshot below. There are some errors messages up top and the fields are a little wonky and unaligned. For me, this happens both in Chrome and IE.

Please let me know if I need to open a ticket for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                            FWIW, the board is giving some error messages when you click on advanced search. See screenshot below. There are some errors messages up top and the fields are a little wonky and unaligned. For me, this happens both in Chrome and IE.

Please let me know if I need to open a ticket for this.

Stupid vbulletin. I am getting too old for this.

I did a security update yesterday and must have broken something. I will see if the web-hosting company can help me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Stupid vbulletin. I am getting too old for this.

I did a security update yesterday and must have broken something. I will see if the web-hosting company can help me.
                              Probably an issue with VB 4.2.2 and the version of PHP on your webhost. If you're running VB 4.2.2 you can only run on PHP 5.4.x. If you're on a different PHP version than 5.4.x you'll have problems with VB 4.2.2

Comment

• Also, I feel compelled to inform everyone that PHP is a steaming pile of horse crap and I hope Rasmus Lerdorf, Andi Gutmans, and Zeev Suraskiall all suffer eternally for creating it.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X